Games and Exercises are key to how we help organizations switch towards a more agile mindset and behavior. We believe in experiential learning so we include it on each one of our training workshops, leadership management workshops as well as during ongoing coaching and consulting.
For example, read about the morning wake up game which we use to both energize the audience and start learning about agile, or about another way to debrief the marshmallow challenge to get better leverage for the implementation.
While we’d love to work with you, There are a lot of games and exercises that you can run yourself with your team/organization. Here’s a list of some of our favorites.
- Innovation Games | Serious Games for Business
- The Marshmallow Challenge
- Alistair.Cockburn.us | Elephant Carpaccio exercise
- agile42 | Kanban-Pizza-Game
- Play the Scrum Simulation (based on XPGame) for Great Learning
- (99+) AgileGames – Google Groups
- Agile Airplane Game | Gist Labs
- Learning Scrum through the Ball Point Game | Declan Whelan
- FLOWer | Process Flow Simulation | AgileSparks.com
- Trifork Agile Excellence: Exercise Introducing Story Maps
- XP Game « Agile Belgium
- Red Bead Experiment Video and Materials « Lean and Kanban
- Customer’s Run: Iteration Planning
“Customer’s Run: Iteration Planning”
- Planning « TastyCupcakes.Com
- The Agile Coach Toolkit » The Real Options Space Game
- InfoQ: Agile Games for Learning
- Agile Team Start-up: one of the first agile adoption activities « Cricketwing, Lyssa’s Agile Musings .
- Fun Retrospectives
- FearlessJourney: the game that gets your team UnStuck