The AgileSparks Way For Implementing Agile
Plan & Initiate: Plan and Prepare for Agility
- Initial meetings with leaders.
- Thinking/Planning Assessment and Focus Management Workshop (usually 2 days)
- Map the group goals and current situation, set the goals for the new process
- Introduction and discussion of key Lean/Agile solutions with a focus on the group’s context and goals
- Understand how Agile approaches can help the group reach its improvement goals (discuss small batches using Agile Requirements, Scrum, Kanban, Scrumban, Agile releases, Lean Startup approaches, commitments in Agile, etc.)
- Design the high level process approach to delivery and improvement for the group and understand its implications and implementation steps
- Establishing buy-in and vision for the process.
- List of pains/ opportunities
- Common language
- Management buy-in including willingness to pay the “price”
- High level plan for the journey and more concrete plan for Kickoff