Join our team
If you are that special person we are looking for, we will provide a supportive environment and invest in certifying you and training you in the deeper aspects of the Lean/Agile coaching field as well as our own best practices so you can become a part of our Agile coaching team.
What we are looking for:
- Extensive experience in leading software development, project management, etc.
- Experience with Agile in the trenches – using Scrum, Kanban, User Stories, acting as Scrum Master, Product Owner and of course ideally Agile Coach.
- Consulting/Coaching experience.
- Leadership, enthusiasm, assertiveness, openness, curiosity and charisma
- Soft skills as well as high analytical capabilities
- A team player – (there is no “I” in “team”…)
- An ability to mentor high management
- An ability to facilitate high-energy and high-stakes meetings/workshops.
- An ability to create and give presentations to various audience sizes/types.
- Excellent level of English and experience working with global multi-culture companies.
We accept only creative sparky people!
- Agile Coach / Scrum Master – Greater Boston Area
- Agile Coach – Israel Coaching Team – Hebrew as a native language a must
- Lead Agile Coach – Israel Coaching Team – Hebrew as a native language a must