AgileSparks Training business is growing rapidly in North America. We are looking for someone that will help us continue to scale the business by taking on a variety of responsibilities ranging from running marketing campaigns, handling inbound sales via email, phone and online chat, as well as outbound sales outreach. This person will need to be flexible, creative, with a lot of initiative. This is a position for our Boston-based office.
You will be responsible for successfully scheduling, marketing, providing inbound/outbound sales support and logistics coordination for all AgileSparks public classes in North America.
Some activities you’ll be performing:
- Posting classes online on our site (using WordPress CMS) and relevant partner calendars.
- Sharing classes on social platforms mainly Linkedin and Facebook.
- Fielding inbound sales/support calls /chats regarding training events and beyond during US work hours.
- Answer email based sales/support inquiries within one business day.
- Schedule prep/reminder/followup emails to all registered participants for all classes
- Handle offline registration – create and track invoices.
- Coordinate with service delivery and company leadership regarding training schedule, trainer/facilitator and location logistics requirements
- Confirm/negotiate training locations, coordinate catering and identify POC
- Maintain training schedule and coordinate all course registration updates
- Prepare and ship in advance classroom kits
- Coordinate printing and shipping of all required training materials – including workbooks, handouts, etc.
- Coordinate catering for all classes as required
- Plan first-class night socials for classes as required
- Coordinate with off-site facilitator(s)/trainer(s)/POC to ensure a superior training experience
- Manage attendance roster for each class. Ensure roster is accurate, and payment has been received for each student. Handle all course cancellations/transfers
- Help to identify potential process improvements and work with other stakeholders to execute and document any changes.
- Experience as a coordinator, or similar experience providing support to a growing organization
- Experience doing sales/marketing work – ideally in the events/training/professional services industry.
- Ability to schedule training, set up facilities for training, and access all site users
- Advanced skills in MS Office to include Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Advanced skills in using Google Suite (G Docs, sheets, slides, etc.)
- Comfortable working in dynamic work environment with changing deadlines
- Detail oriented, with strong follow-through and communication skills
- Comfortable with manipulating data
- Will be managing a complicated planning schedule and there will be last minute changes, candidates need to be able to operate under a lot of uncertainty.
Where you’ll be working:
Remotely – home office/co-working space – Ideally in the Greater Boston area.
We are a growing organization with a proven revenue model and a lot of room to influence the creation of a well-honed training sales/marketing/operations machine. We are fair employers and are willing to share the success and growth of the business with people that contribute to it…
We are a group of seasoned professionals and systems thinkers who are passionate about our mission of challenging our clients comfort zone and improve the way they think and work. We’re profitable, we’re agile.
Interested? Write us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please provide or link to a relevant CV/Bio and tell us why you think you’d be a good fit!