Agile central values are “Responding to change over following a plan.”
Yet, many legitimate cases exist for having a plan and being predictable. Though predictability is hard, it can still be achieved.
In the webinar held on June 27, 2023, Sagi Smolarski (SPC, Partner & Lead Coach at AgileSparks) discussed the following:
· When is predictability needed, and when can it work against
· What science says about predictability.
· Best practices for estimation.
· Forecasting and how to communicate forecasts.
· The use of algorithms to improve predictability.
Enjoy the fascinating talk and discussion.