Ravneet is an engaging trainer favoring hands-on and experiential learning approaches. She has trained and certified people in Agile Way of Working including the Management Teams, Product Managers, Product Owners and Scrum Masters, Development Managers and Development Teams.
She coaches organizations, including C-level, Management and Teams to adopt lean-agile principles, culture and practices. She mobilizes and motivates teams to excel with Lean and Agile and encourages them to adopt Scrum, Kanban and eXtreme Programming (XP) practices. She coaches organizational leaders to become servant leaders.
Her vision is to help everybody in the organization to have a better work-life balance. This vision manifests in her constant attention to the people who do the work we value, their stress levels, their ability to embrace their passions, and their ability to fully engage as adults and professionals doing meaningful and rewarding work.
She constantly works towards improving processes. As a culture and organizational change agent, she helps drive change in the organization and help organization transform and adopt a Kaizen Mindset. She works as a servant leader with other change agents in the leadership team and other coaches to make the maximum impact and gain the greatest benefit. She interacts with people to get the issues resolved and facilitates workshops, internal and external meetings, and sessions ranging from Planning Sessions, Risk Analysis, and Inspect & Adapt Program Retrospectives. Being an unbiased listener and logical thinker, she takes these sessions to logical conclusions, capturing the relevant data and information. She also facilitates communities of practice and leadership team discussions.
- Certified Co-Active Coach
- Organizational Relationship and Systems Coaching (ORS@Work)
- Training from Back of the Room (TBR) Trainer
- Certified Team Coach (CTC) with Scrum Alliance
- Accredited Trainer for Lean Agile Institute (LAI)
- Certified SAFe Program Consultant 5.0– (SPC5.0)
- Project Management Institute-Agile Certified Practitioner – (PMI-ACP)
- Project Management Institute- Project Management Professional – (PMI-PMP)
- iSQI certified Trainer
- ETSI Certified TTCN-3® Expert
- OMG Certified UML Professional™ (OCUP)