- This event has passed.
Agile for HR Professionals
October 23, 2017 @ 9:30 am - 5:30 pm
- What’s Agile all about? Why do we even need it?
- What is the impact on HR activities? Where should I be involved? What are the key areas I should pay attention to?
- Is Agile just for the Dev/R&D group or does it have wider implications?
- What happens to the managers once we go Agile?
- What happens to the organizational structure during the move to Agile?
- How does the change towards Agile look like? What are the main risks ?
- Will our people fit well into the Agile world? Will we need to replace some people? How to hire people who will fit well?
- What are the new roles that Agile requires and who should do them?
- Can we leverage Agile mindset and practices beyond the R&D group, e.g. for the HR department?
The workshop will run using agile mindset and practices and be tuned in real time to the needs and interests of participants. You will get answers, hear stories from the field to provide good examples, as well as practical tools to help implementation in your organization.
What is the cancellation policy?
Up until 7 days before the event you can cancel at no charge. Afterwards you can either get a 50% refund or the option to apply your ticket towards a future workshop.
- The course will open only if a sufficient number of participants is reached.
- AgileSparks reserves the right to cancel the course up to 5 business days before it