- This event has passed.
Agile for HR Professionals
July 24, 2017 @ 9:00 am
- What’s Agile all about? Why do we even need it?
- What is the impact on HR activities? Where should I be involved? What are the key areas I should pay attention to?
- Is Agile just for the Dev/R&D group or does it have wider implications?
- What happens to the managers once we go Agile?
- What happens to the organizational structure during the move to Agile?
- How does the change towards Agile look like? What are the main risks ?
- Will our people fit well into the Agile world? Will we need to replace some people? How to hire people who will fit well?
- What are the new roles that Agile requires and who should do them?
- Can we leverage Agile mindset and practices beyond the R&D group, e.g. for the HR department?
The workshop will be run using agile mindset and practices and be tuned in real time to the needs and interests of participants. You will get answers, hear stories from the field to provide good examples, as well as practical tools to help implementation in your organization.
Your Trainer – Yael Rabinovich SAFe 4.0 Program Consultant (SPC4)
Yael has been in the IS/IT world since 1994, serving in a wide range of positions including: Professional Services Project Manager, Product Manager and finally Release Manager.
As a Release Manager she took leadership promoting the Agile practices in order to improve R&D delivery capabilities.
Since 2009 Yael has been assisting organizations in the process of adopting Agile methods and mindset. With close attention to details along the journey Yael helps the organization choose at each step the relevant practices and approaches that will lead to effective and happy teams. Yael is a practicing Certified Scrum Master since 2008 and Certified Product Owner since 2009.
Intro to Agile & Lean
- Life before Agile: Waterfall and Ad-hoc
- The Software Crisis
- Software economics 101
- Toyota and Lean – The machine that changed the world
- The New New Product Development Game and Scrum
- Activity: Scrum Game
- From team Agile to organization Agile. Scaling Agile, Feature teams
- Transitioning to Agile. The AgileSparks Way, Leading change
The History of Management & The Agile Leadership Mindset
- Clans & tribes
- The industrial revolution – Ford and Taylor
- Distributed control (e.g. Bungay, Marquet, Reinertsen)
- The future of organizations – Teal organizations
- From resources to people
Motivation & Engagement in Agile
- The Engagement Crisis
- Theory X & Theory Y, Pygmalion effect
- Drive & AMP
- The Herzberg Model
- The Gallup 12 factors
- How Agile helps with engagement
- Fun and gamification
- The PDCA & OODA loops
- The Learning Organization
- Kaizen, 5 Whys
- Hiring for Agile teams
- Performance management & rewarding
- Training and Coaching for teams and leaders
- HR & Innovation, Leveraging hackathons and Ship-it days
- HR and Change Management
Duration: 1 day.
Where can I contact the organizer with any questions?
You can contact us at email@example.com with any question you have about the content or logistics.
What is the cancellation policy?
Up until 7 days before the event you can cancel at no charge. Afterwards you can either get a 50% refund or the option to apply your ticket towards a future workshop.
- The course will open only if a sufficient number of participants is reached.
- AgileSparks reserves the right to cancel the course up to 5 business days before it