Marketing is undergoing a major disruption via the transition to digital channels, new customer habits & clever use of technologies to drive early feedback. Agile Marketing helps marketers build a closer relationship with customers and creates bandwidth for creative employees to do what they do best. In all contributing to a higher impact of marketing campaigns by improving both time-to-market and quality.
Our 2-day workshop is comprehensive – starting from the basics, diving deeper into the real-world struggles, the underlying principles, sharing experience from real case studies, and not shying away from tough questions.
- Understand the need and key drivers for Agile Marketing
- Understand the principles of real Agile Marketing and how it’s different than Agile Development
- Understand basic structure of Agile marketing teams
- Learn to organize marketing work around the customer and experience.
- Learn how to plan and execute in an Agile way using Scrum and Kanban
- Understand the difference between incrementing and iterating and how to integrate learning/experimentation into your marketing process.
- Learn from case studies of other marketing organizations that are shifting to Agile.
- Learn how to start implementing Agile Marketing in your team/organization.
The class will be delivered by Yuval Yeret and Mattias Skarin both experienced Lean/Agile coaches with hands-on field experience in Agile Marketing.
The price is 16000 SEK ( until 2018-08-12 (Regular price 19000 SEK)
- The price includes food, snacks, and course material.
- Cancellation may be done without penalty up to 1 month before the course starts.
- Cancellation later than one month before the course starts may require full payment.
- Course registration may be transferred to another person.
- The invoice is in SEK unless otherwise stated.