Implementing SAFe 4.5 with SPC4 Certification – Stockholm May 2018
May 29 @ 9:00 am - June 1 @ 5:00 pm
Implementing a Lean-Agile SAFe transformation in the enterprise – with SAFe® 4 Program Consultant Certification (SPC4)
How do you implement SAFe in a pragmatic way? AgileSparks is partnering with world-famous agile consultancy Crisp to run an Implementing SAFe 4.5 workshop at Crisp HQ in Stockholm, Sweden. Our trainers – Yuval Yeret, SPCT and Ofer Cohen, SPC bring years of a variety of scaling agile experiences.
During this four-day course, you’ll learn how to lead a Lean-Agile transformation by leveraging the practices and principles of the Scaled Agile Framework® (SAFe), How to effectively coach programs, launch Agile Release Trains, build a continuous delivery pipeline and DevOps culture, and empower a Lean Portfolio. The first two days of the course—Leading SAFe®—will provide you with the basis to teach SAFe to others. The final two days focus exclusively on what it takes to successfully implement SAFe in your enterprise.
“Yuval’s class is great! His broad experience as a consultant and active member of various agile communities helps in connecting the dots. He also added examples from his own experience to practically every aspect and subject of the class. His interactive teaching style stimulates conversation and learning by building on experiences and knowledge from him and class attendees.”
– Jasper Sonnevelt – Leankit
Implementing SAFe is the premier SAFe workshop. It provides the deepest insights into the intricacies of the SAFe framework and how to implement it. It is the path to getting certified as a SAFe Program Consultant (SPC). SPCs can deliver formal SAFe training classes and have access to all the SAFe power toolkits.
You will learn:
- How to teach Leading SAFe
- How to find your Value Streams / Agile Release Trains
- How to launch Agile Release Trains
- How to effectively coach agile programs
- How to build a continuous delivery pipeline and DevOps culture
- How to scale Lean/Agile thinking all the way to the portfolio level
This course will focus the two first days on how to teach Leading SAFe. This means you as an attendee is expected to understand the basics concepts of Leading SAFe before joining the class. You can do so interactively by joining a Leading SAFe class, spending time acquainting yourself with the SAFe Big Picture and its elements, or by taking an online non-certification version of the Leading SAFe class from Dean through this webcast.
The final two days focus exclusively on what it takes to successfully implement SAFe in the enterprise.
Hosting us at Crisp will be Mattias Skarin, who helped LEGO get going with SAFe.
Who this course is for
This course is intended for those who will be materially and directly involved in a SAFe adoption. This includes practitioners, change agents, and consultants responsible for implementing Agile programs and portfolios as part of an enterprise Lean-Agile change initiative. Attendees typically include:
- Agile Coaches
- Professional Services Consultants
- Business and Technology Executives, Leaders, Managers, and Directors
- Portfolio Managers and product managers
- Development, QA, and IT management
- Project/Program Management Office (PMO) personnel
- Enterprise, System, and Solution Architects
- Internal Change Agents, Lean-Agile Center for Excellence (LACE), Agile Working Group
Price and Terms
- The price is 27500 SEK
- The price includes food, snacks, and course material.
- Cancellation may be done without penalty up to 1 month before the course starts.
- Cancellation later than one month before the course starts may require full payment.
- Course registration may be transferred to another person.
- You will be invoiced in SEK unless otherwise stated
- The course will be delivered in English. Participants from outside of Sweden are obviously welcome.