Implementing a Lean-Agile SAFe transformation in the enterprise – with SAFe® 4 Program Consultant Certification (SPC4)
Become a leading agent for change—and enable your enterprise to succeed in a disruptive marketplace—when you certify as a SAFe® 4 Program Consultant (SPC4). During this four-day course led by Yuval Yeret, SPCT, you’ll learn how to lead a Lean-Agile transformation by leveraging the practices and principles of the Scaled Agile Framework® (SAFe).
You will learn how to effectively coach programs, launch Agile Release Trains, build a continuous delivery pipeline and DevOps culture, and empower a Lean Portfolio. The first two days of the course—Leading SAFe®—will provide you with the basis to teach SAFe to others. The final two days focus exclusively on what it takes to successfully implement SAFe in your enterprise.
Attending the class prepares you to take the exam and become a certified SAFe® 4 Program Consultant (SPC4)
This class will take place at the ForeFront center in Waltham MA right off RTE128/i95 and is Guaranteed to Run (No cancellations, no reschedules, no hassles).
The course is intended for those who will be materially and directly involved in a SAFe adoption. This includes enterprise leaders, practitioners, change agents, and consultants responsible for implementing Agile programs and portfolios as part of an enterprise Lean-Agile change initiative.
Attendees typically include:
- Business and Technology Executives and Leaders, Managers, Directors
- Portfolio Managers and Fiduciaries, Project/Program Management Office (PMO) personnel
- Development, QA and IT management
- Program and Project Managers
- Product and Product Line Managers
- Process Leads and Lifecycle Governance Personnel
- Enterprise, System and Solution Architects
- Internal Change Agents, Lean-Agile Center for Excellence, Agile Working Group
Lead Trainer: Yuval Yeret (SPCT4)
Yuval leads the Scaled Agile practice at AgileSparks working with companies such as Intel, Siemens, HP, CyberArk, CA Technologies. He is a SAFe Program Consultant Trainer (SPCT4), an internationally recognized Kanban Trainer as well as a Certified Scrum Master/Product Owner/Practitioner with lots of experience helping organizations use Scrum/SAFe in a way that works and delivers in the real world. He’s a recipient of the Lean Systems Society Brickell Key Award for world-influencing talent and is a Lean Systems Society Founding Fellow. You can check out his thinking on his popular blog at YuvalYeret.com or in his book “Holy Land Kanban”.
“Yuval’s class is great! His broad experience as a consultant and active member of various agile communities helps in connecting the dots. He also added examples from his own experience to practically every aspect and subject of the class. His interactive teaching style stimulates conversation and learning by building on experiences and knowledge from him and class attendees.”
– Jasper Sonnevelt – Leankit
Topics Covered :
Leading SAFe® – Days 1 and 2
- Introducing the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe)
- Embracing a Lean-Agile Mindset
- Understanding SAFe Principles
- Experiencing Program Increment (PI) Planning
- Exploring, Executing, and Releasing Value
- Leading a Lean-Agile Enterprise
- Empowering a Lean Portfolio
- Building Large Solutions
Implementing SAFe® – Days 3 and 4
- Reaching the SAFe Tipping Point
- Designing the Implementation
- Launching an ART
- Coaching ART Execution
- Extending to the Portfolio
- Sustaining and Improving
- Becoming a SAFe 4 Program Consultant (SPC)
All stakeholders in a Lean-Agile transformation are welcome to attend the course, regardless of experience. However, the following prerequisites are highly recommended for those who intend to take the SPC4 certification exam and operate in the field as a SAFe Program Consultant – 5+ years of experience in software development, testing, business analysis, product or project management, 3+ years of experience in Agile, and one or more relevant Agile certifications.
Learn more about the Implementing SAFe class
Where can I contact the organizer with any questions?
You can contact Yuval the class lead trainer at email@example.com or (857) 264-0340 with any question you have about the content or logistics.
What is the cancellation policy?
Up until 21 days before the event, you can cancel at no charge. Afterwards, you can either get a 50% refund or the option to apply your ticket towards a future workshop.
The Guaranteed to Run Promise
- You’ve probably experienced this. You register for a class and it gets canceled/postponed due to lack of registrations. This is especially an issue with a class like Implementing SAFe in which you get two trainers for the entire class and where the class just doesn’t work in very small sizes.
- You’ll be glad to hear that this specific class is GUARANTEED TO RUN. This means we have enough registrants already and consider this a strategic class on our schedule. And for you that means – No cancellations, No reschedules, No hassle, and most importantly getting the training you need sooner rather than later.