Implementing a Lean-Agile SAFe transformation in the enterprise – with SAFe® 4 Program Consultant Certification (SPC4)
How do you implement SAFe in a pragmatic way? AgileSparks has years of a variety of agile scaling experiences – Since 2008 We’ve been helping organizations such as Intel, Siemens, HP, Philips achieve agility at scale. In this Implementing SAFe 4.6 workshop Yuval Yeret
, our SPCT, shares his experience to help bring to life SAFe’s principles, roles, events, artifacts. Attending the class prepares you to take the exam and become a certified SAFe® 4 Program Consultant (SPC4) and includes one attempt at the certification exam.
Should you attend an “Implementing SAFe w/ SPC4 certification” workshop?
Typical attendees include:
- Leaders in the Product Development/IT organization looking to educate themselves on approaches for scaling agile beyond the team level. SAFe is certainly the most popular scaling approach out there.
- Agile Consultants/Coaches/Scrum Masters looking to add program/portfolio training/consulting/coaching capabilities to what they can offer their teams/clients.
- Leaders/Change Agents looking to understand how to implement SAFe in a healthy effective way using the SAFe Implementation Roadmap.
- Project/Program Management Office (PMO) personnel or consultants looking to understand how to implement Lean/Agile at the Program/Portfolio level for their organization or their clients.
- Process/Quality Center of Excellence people trying to balance agility and coherent robust process framework.
Implementing SAFe is the premier SAFe workshop. It provides the deepest insights into the intricacies of the SAFe framework and how to implement it. It is the path to getting certified as a SAFe Program Consultant (SPC). SPCs can deliver formal SAFe training classes and have access to all the SAFe power toolkits.
Lead Trainer: Yuval Yeret (SPCT4)
Yuval leads the Scaled Agile practice at AgileSparks working with companies such as Intel, Siemens, HP, CyberArk, CA Technologies. He is a SAFe Program Consultant Trainer (SPCT4), an internationally recognized Kanban Trainer as well as a Certified Scrum Master/Product Owner/Practitioner with lots of experience helping organizations use Scrum/SAFe in a way that works and delivers in the real world. He’s a recipient of the Lean Systems Society Brickell Key Award for world-influencing talent and is a Lean Systems Society Founding Fellow. You can check out his thinking on his popular blog at YuvalYeret.com or in his book “Holy Land Kanban”. “Yuval’s class is great! His broad experience as a consultant and active member of various agile communities helps in connecting the dots. He also added examples from his own experience to practically every aspect and subject of the class. His interactive teaching style stimulates conversation and learning by building on experiences and knowledge from him and class attendees.” – Jasper Sonnevelt – Leankit
All stakeholders in a Lean-Agile transformation are welcome to attend the course, regardless of experience. However, the following prerequisites are highly recommended
for those who intend to take the SPC4 certification exam and operate in the field as a SAFe Program Consultant – 5+ years of experience in software development, testing, business analysis, product or project management, 3+ years of experience in Agile, and one or more relevant Agile certifications. Learn more about the Implementing SAFe class Where can I contact the organizer with any questions?
You can contact Yuval the class lead trainer at firstname.lastname@example.org
or (857) 264-0340 with any question you have about the content or logistics. What is the cancellation policy?
Up until 21 days before the event, you can cancel at no charge. Afterwards, you can either get a 50% refund or the option to apply your ticket towards a future workshop.
Check out our Guarantees and Policies