- This event has passed.
Implementing SAFe 4.5 with SPC4 Certification – Stockholm January 2018 – Guaranteed to Run
January 23 @ 8:30 am - January 26 @ 5:00 pm
Implementing a Lean-Agile SAFe transformation in the enterprise – with SAFe® 4 Program Consultant Certification (SPC4)
How do you implement SAFe in a pragmatic way? AgileSparks is partnering with Crisp to run an Implementing SAFe 4.5 workshop in Crisp HQ in Stockholm Sweden. Our trainers – Yuval Yeret, SPCT and Ofer Cohen, SPC bring years of a variety of scaling agile experiences.
During this four-day course, you’ll learn how to lead a Lean-Agile transformation by leveraging the practices and principles of the Scaled Agile Framework® (SAFe), How to effectively coach programs, launch Agile Release Trains, build a continuous delivery pipeline and DevOps culture, and empower a Lean Portfolio. The first two days of the course—Leading SAFe®—will provide you with the basis to teach SAFe to others. The final two days focus exclusively on what it takes to successfully implement SAFe in your enterprise.
“Yuval’s class is great! His broad experience as a consultant and active member of various agile communities helps in connecting the dots. He also added examples from his own experience to practically every aspect and subject of the class. His interactive teaching style stimulates conversation and learning by building on experiences and knowledge from him and class attendees.”
– Jasper Sonnevelt – Leankit
Should you attend an “Implementing SAFe w/ SPC4 certification” workshop?
Typical attendees include:
- Leaders in the Product Development/IT organization looking to educate themselves on approaches for scaling agile beyond the team level. SAFe is certainly the most popular scaling approach out there.
- Agile Consultants/Coaches/Scrum Masters looking to add program/portfolio training/consulting/coaching capabilities to what they can offer their teams/clients.
- Leaders/Change Agents looking to understand how to implement SAFe in a healthy effective way using the SAFe Implementation Roadmap.
- Project/Program Management Office (PMO) personnel or consultants looking to understand how to implement Lean/Agile at the Program/Portfolio level for their organization or their clients.
- Process/Quality Center of Excellence people trying to balance agility and coherent robust process framework.
Implementing SAFe is the premier SAFe workshop. It provides the deepest insights into the intricacies of the SAFe framework and how to implement it. It is the path to getting certified as a SAFe Program Consultant (SPC). SPCs can deliver formal SAFe training classes and have access to all the SAFe power toolkits.
Topics Covered :
Leading SAFe® – Days 1 and 2
- Introducing the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe)
- Embracing a Lean-Agile Mindset
- Understanding SAFe Principles
- Experiencing Program Increment (PI) Planning
- Exploring, Executing, and Releasing Value
- Leading a Lean-Agile Enterprise
- Empowering a Lean Portfolio
- Building Large Solutions
Implementing SAFe® – Days 3 and 4
- Reaching the SAFe Tipping Point
- Designing the Implementation
- Launching an ART
- Coaching ART Execution
- Extending to the Portfolio
- Sustaining and Improving
- Becoming a SAFe 4 Program Consultant (SPC)
The Guaranteed to Run Promise
- You’ve probably experienced this. You register for a class and it gets canceled/postponed due to lack of registrations. This is especially an issue with a class like Implementing SAFe in which you get two trainers for the entire class and where the class just doesn’t work in very small sizes.
- You’ll be glad to hear that this specific class is GUARANTEED TO RUN. This means we have enough registrants already and consider this a strategic class on our schedule. And for you that means – No cancellations, No reschedules, No hassle, and most importantly getting the training you need sooner rather than later.