Implementing SAFe 5.0 w/ SPC Certification – India Timezone – REMOTE VIRTUAL CLASSROOM – October 2020 delivered by Scaled Agile, hosted by AgileSparks
October 19 @ 9:00 am - October 22 @ 6:00 pm
How do you implement SAFe in a pragmatic way? AgileSparks has years of a variety of agile scaling experiences – Since 2008 We’ve been helping organizations such as Intel, Siemens, HP, Philips achieve agility at scale. In this Implementing SAFe 5.0 workshop, our SPCTs share their experience to help bring to life SAFe’s principles, roles, events, artifacts. Attending the class prepares you to take the exam and become a certified SAFe® 5 Program Consultant (SPC5) and includes one attempt at the certification exam.
Should you attend an “Implementing SAFe w/ SPC5 certification” workshop?
Typical attendees include:
- Leaders in the Product Development/IT organization looking to educate themselves on approaches for scaling agile beyond the team level. SAFe is certainly the most popular scaling approach out there.
- Agile Consultants/Coaches/Scrum Masters looking to add program/portfolio training/consulting/coaching capabilities to what they can offer their teams/clients.
- Leaders/Change Agents looking to understand how to implement SAFe in a healthy effective way using the SAFe Implementation Roadmap.
- Project/Program Management Office (PMO) personnel or consultants looking to understand how to implement Lean/Agile at the Program/Portfolio level for their organization or their clients.
- Process/Quality Center of Excellence people trying to balance agility and coherent robust process framework.
- Implementing SAFe is the premier SAFe workshop. It provides the deepest insights into the intricacies of the SAFe framework and how to implement it. It is the path to getting certified as a SAFe Program Consultant (SPC). SPCs can deliver formal SAFe training classes and have access to all the SAFe power toolkits.
Joe Vallone is an experienced Agile Coach and Trainer and has been involved in the Lean and Agile communities since 2002. Mr. Vallone has helped coach several large-scale Agile transitions at Zynga, Apple, Microsoft, VCE, Nokia, AT&T, and American Airlines. Prior to founding Agile Business Connect, Joe Vallone served as an Agile Coach at Ciber, CTO/CIO of We The People, and the VP of Engineering for Telogical Systems. While at Telogical Systems, he led the Agile transformation of the engineering teams, which developed the intelligence gathering and delivery infrastructure. Joe Vallone is an effective leader and speaker with over 20 years of software development and management experience with certifications as a Certified Scrum Master (CSM), Certified Scrum Professional (CSP), and Certified SAFe Program Consultant Trainer (SPCT).
Joe Vallone received his engineering undergraduate degree in Engineering Technology from the University of South Florida, in Tampa Florida, and his MBA from the prestigious Cox School of Business, Southern Methodist University in Dallas. He says of his Agile coaching work: “Helping companies use Agile methodologies to deliver value to their customers, faster and with higher quality, is what I am passionate about. As a change agent, I enjoy teaching and coaching organizations to reach their full potential by embracing Agile values and Lean thinking.”
All stakeholders in a Lean-Agile transformation are welcome to attend the course, regardless of experience. However, the following prerequisites are highly recommended for those who intend to take the SPC5 certification exam and operate in the field as a SAFe Program Consultant – 5+ years of experience in software development, testing, business analysis, product or project management, 3+ years of experience in Agile, and one or more relevant Agile certifications.
Early Bird Discounts. Each Attendee that registers for the Class at least thirty (30) days prior to the first day may be extended a $200 USD discount.
Group Discounts. If a single company registers at least:
– three (3) Attendees for the Class, such company will receive a 5% discount on its total Registration Fees
– five (5) or more Attendees for the Class, such company will receive a 7.5% discount on its total.
Partner Discounts. Employees of current SAI Partners attending the Class will receive the following discounts on their Registration Fees: Gold Partner – 20%; Silver Partner – 15%; Bronze Partner -10%.
For more details, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org