- This event has passed.
Implementing SAFe 5.0 w/ SPC Certification – India Timezone – REMOTE VIRTUAL CLASSROOM – September 2020
September 8 @ 9:00 am - September 14 @ 6:00 pm
How do you implement SAFe in a pragmatic way? AgileSparks has years of a variety of agile scaling experiences – Since 2008 We’ve been helping organizations such as Intel, Siemens, HP, Philips achieve agility at scale. In this Implementing SAFe 5.0 workshop, our SPCTs share their experience to help bring to life SAFe’s principles, roles, events, artifacts. Attending the class prepares you to take the exam and become a certified SAFe® 5 Program Consultant (SPC5) and includes one attempt at the certification exam.
Should you attend an “Implementing SAFe w/ SPC5 certification” workshop?
Typical attendees include:
- Leaders in the Product Development/IT organization looking to educate themselves on approaches for scaling agile beyond the team level. SAFe is certainly the most popular scaling approach out there.
- Agile Consultants/Coaches/Scrum Masters looking to add program/portfolio training/consulting/coaching capabilities to what they can offer their teams/clients.
- Leaders/Change Agents looking to understand how to implement SAFe in a healthy effective way using the SAFe Implementation Roadmap.
- Project/Program Management Office (PMO) personnel or consultants looking to understand how to implement Lean/Agile at the Program/Portfolio level for their organization or their clients.
- Process/Quality Center of Excellence people trying to balance agility and coherent robust process framework.
- Implementing SAFe is the premier SAFe workshop. It provides the deepest insights into the intricacies of the SAFe framework and how to implement it. It is the path to getting certified as a SAFe Program Consultant (SPC). SPCs can deliver formal SAFe training classes and have access to all the SAFe power toolkits.
All stakeholders in a Lean-Agile transformation are welcome to attend the course, regardless of experience. However, the following prerequisites are highly recommended for those who intend to take the SPC5 certification exam and operate in the field as a SAFe Program Consultant – 5+ years of experience in software development, testing, business analysis, product or project management, 3+ years of experience in Agile, and one or more relevant Agile certifications.