- This event has passed.
Implementing SAFe 5.1 w/ SPC Certification – India (Central Europe Timezone) – Remote Virtual Classroom – July 2021
July 12, 2021 @ 12:30 pm - July 15, 2021 @ 9:30 pm
How do you implement SAFe in a pragmatic way? AgileSparks has years of a variety of agile scaling experiences – Since 2008 We’ve been helping organizations such as Intel, Siemens, HP, Philips achieve agility at scale. In this Implementing SAFe 5 workshop, Ofer Cohen & Neeraj Bachani , our SPCT ‘s, share their experience to help bring to life SAFe’s principles, roles, events, artifacts. Attending the class prepares you to take the exam and become a certified SAFe® 5 Program Consultant (SPC5) and includes one attempt at the certification exam.
Should you attend an “Implementing SAFe w/ SPC5 certification” workshop?
Typical attendees include:
- Leaders in the Product Development/IT organization looking to educate themselves on approaches for scaling agile beyond the team level. SAFe is certainly the most popular scaling approach out there.
- Agile Consultants/Coaches/Scrum Masters looking to add program/portfolio training/consulting/coaching capabilities to what they can offer their teams/clients.
- Leaders/Change Agents looking to understand how to implement SAFe in a healthy effective way using the SAFe Implementation Roadmap.
- Project/Program Management Office (PMO) personnel or consultants looking to understand how to implement Lean/Agile at the Program/Portfolio level for their organization or their clients.
- Process/Quality Center of Excellence people trying to balance agility and coherent robust process framework.
- Implementing SAFe is the premier SAFe workshop. It provides the deepest insights into the intricacies of the SAFe framework and how to implement it. It is the path to getting certified as a SAFe Program Consultant (SPC). SPCs can deliver formal SAFe training classes and have access to all the SAFe power toolkits.
Lead Trainer: Ofer Cohen (SPCT5)
Ofer is a SAFe Program Consultant Trainer (SPCT5), and also an agile coach for the past 9 years.
During his work at AgileSparks Ofer led many large-scale Agile transitions and has trained, mentored, and coached Executives, Managers, and teams on implementing Agile and Lean methodologies.
Ofer has an experience of over 25 years in software development and management as a developer, team leader, director, and VP R&D.
Co-Trainer: Neeraj Bachani (SPCT)
Neeraj Bachani is an SPCT Candidate with more than 20 years of experience in the IT industry that started with HCL Tech back in 1999. He started his Agile journey in 2009 as a Scrum Master and became an SPC in 2014. He was part of the 2nd batch in India and took the 1st Leading SAFe class in India in 2014. His SAFe implementation clients include Philips Healthcare, Finacle (EdgeVerve), Sabre Travels, Intel, Harman, and Deutsche Bank. On the SAFe trainings front, Neeraj has trained 1000+ participants with average feedback of 4.3 out of 5.
All stakeholders in a Lean-Agile transformation are welcome to attend the course, regardless of experience. However, the following prerequisites are highly recommended for those who intend to take the SPC5 certification exam and operate in the field as a SAFe Program Consultant – 5+ years of experience in software development, testing, business analysis, product or project management, 3+ years of experience in Agile, and one or more relevant Agile certifications.
For more details, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call on +91-9881461230
What is the cancellation policy?
Up until 30 days before the event, you can cancel at no charge. Afterward, you can either get a 50% refund or the option to apply your ticket towards a future workshop.
Check out our Guarantees and Policies