- This event has passed.
Leading SAFe with SAFe Agilist Certification– India – REMOTE – May 2021
May 8, 2021 @ 9:00 am - May 9, 2021 @ 6:00 pm
During this 2 days course, attendees will gain the knowledge necessary to lead a Lean-Agile enterprise by leveraging the Scaled Agile Framework® (SAFe®), and its underlying principles derived from Lean, systems thinking, Agile development, product development flow, and DevOps. They will discuss the five competencies needed to become a Lean Enterprise. They will also learn and practice the skills for supporting and executing PI Planning events, and coordinating multiple Agile Release Trains (ARTs).
Attendees will gain an understanding of the Lean-Agile mindset, why it’s so effective in today’s adapt-or-die marketplace, and what it means to lead a Lean-Agile transformation. They’ll also learn how to build and support Agile teams and programs, empower a Lean Portfolio, build a Continuous Delivery Pipeline and DevOps culture, and coordinate large solutions. They will develop a skillset that’s in demand worldwide—and empower their enterprises to succeed in a disruptive marketplace—when they become a SAFe® 5 Agilist (SA).
Attending the class prepares individuals to take the exam and become a certified SAFe® Agilist (SA).
After attending the class, attendees should be able to:
- Lead the transformation to business agility with SAFe.
- Become a Lean-Agile leader.
- Understand customer needs with Design Thinking.
- Enable Agile Product delivery.
- Implement Lean Portfolio Management.
- Thrive in the digital age with business agility.
- Become a Lean-Agile leader.
- Establish Team and Technical Agility.
- Build solutions with Agile Product Delivery.
- Explore Lean Portfolio Management.
- Lead the change.
- Become a Certified SAFe Agilist
What Attendees Get:
The class registration includes:
- Attendee Digital workbook
- Preparation and eligibility to take the SAFe® 5 Agilist exam
- One year membership to the SAFe Community Platform
Attendees must attend both days of the course in order to be eligible for the exam.
Who will benefit?
The following individuals will benefit from this course:
- Executives and Leaders, Managers, Directors, CIOs, and VPs
- Development, QA, and Infrastructure Management
- Program and Project Managers
- Product and Product Line Management
- Portfolio Managers, PMO, and Process Leads
- Enterprise, System, and Solution Architects
All are welcome to attend the course, regardless of experience. However, the following prerequisites are highly recommended for those who intend to take the SAFe® 5 Agilist (SA) certification exam:
- 5+ years’ experience in software development, testing, business analysis, product, or project management
- Experience in Scrum
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Q: What does the registration cost include? Is the certification included?
A: The workshop price includes participation in the class and one attempt at the certification exam that you’ll take in the 30 days after the workshop. If you pass the exam you will earn your SAFe Agilist certification. If you need a retake there’s an extra fee handled directly with SAI – the SAFe certification body.
Q: What is the cancellation policy?
A: Up until 21 days before the event, you can cancel at no charge. Afterward, you can either get a 50% refund or the option to apply your ticket towards a future workshop. Check out our Guarantees and Policies.