Become a SAFe Agilist!
Attendees can develop a skillset that’s in demand worldwide—and empower their enterprises to succeed in a disruptive marketplace—when they become a SAFe® Agilist (SA). During this two-day course, they’ll learn the principles and practices of the Scaled Agile Framework® (SAFe®), how to execute and release value through Agile Release Trains, and what it means to lead a Lean-Agile transformation at enterprise scale.
Attendees will gain an understanding of the Lean-Agile mindset and why it’s so effective in today’s adapt-or-die marketplace. They’ll also get practical advice on supporting Agile teams and programs, empowering a Lean Portfolio, building a continuous delivery pipeline and DevOps culture, and coordinating large solutions.
To perform the role of a SAFe® Agilist, attendees should be able to:
- Apply SAFe to scale Lean and Agile development in the enterprise
- Recognize and apply a Lean-Agile Mindset and principles
- Continuously explore, integrate, deploy, and release value
- Empower with a Lean Portfolio
- Coordinate the development of large solutions
- Enhance their Lean-Agile leadership skills
- Support a Lean-Agile transformation in their enterprise
- Introducing the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe)
- Embracing a Lean-Agile Mindset
- Understanding SAFe Principles
- Experiencing Program Increment (PI) Planning
- Exploring, Executing, and Releasing Value
- Leading the Lean-Agile Enterprise
- Empowering a Lean Portfolio
- Building Large Solutions
Mattias is a Lean/Kanban Coach at Crisp. He’s working with several large-scale enterprises (such as LEGO) on implementing SAFe. Check out his recent article about real-world SAFe.
- The price is 15000 SEK until 2018-03-19 (Regular price 17500 SEK)
- The price includes food, snacks, and course material.
- Cancellation may be done without penalty up to 1 month before the course starts.
- Cancellation later than one month before the course starts may require full payment.
- Course registration may be transferred to another person.