Live Remote SAFe® Product Owner-Product Manager, India timezone
January 23 @ 9:00 am - January 24 @ 6:00 pm
Develop the skillsets needed to guide the delivery of value in a Lean Enterprise by becoming a SAFe® 5.0 Product Owner/Product Manager (POPM).
During this two-day course, attendees gain an in-depth understanding of how to effectively perform their role in the Agile Release Train (ART) as it delivers value through Program Increments. Attendees explore how to apply Lean thinking to decompose Epics into Features and Stories, refine Features and Stories, manage Program and Team backlogs, and plan and execute Iterations and Program Increments. Attendees also discover how the Continuous Delivery Pipeline and DevOps culture contribute to the relentless improvement of the ART.
Attendees will gain an understanding of the Lean-Agile mindset and will be able to perform the role of a SAFe® Product Owner/Product Manager, attendees will learn:
- Articulate the Product Owner and Product Manager roles
- Connect SAFe Lean-Agile principles and values to the PO/PM roles
- Decompose Epics into Features and decompose Features into Stories
- Manage Program and Team backlogs
- Collaborate with Agile teams in estimating and forecasting work
- Represent Customer needs in Program Increment Planning
- Execute the Program Increment and deliver continuous value
why it’s so effective in today’s adapt-or-die marketplace, and what it means to lead a Lean-Agile transformation. They’ll also learn how to build and support Agile teams and programs, empower a Lean Portfolio, build a Continuous Delivery Pipeline and DevOps culture, and coordinate large solutions. They will develop a skillset that’s in demand worldwide—and empower their enterprises to succeed in a disruptive marketplace—when they become a SAFe® 5 Agilist (SA).
Attending the class prepares individuals to take the exam and become a certified SAFe® POPM.
Accelerate your SAFe adoption with the SAFe® Learner Subscription for enterprises.
- Becoming a Product Owner/Product Manager in the SAFe enterprise
- Preparing forPI Planning
- Leading PI Planning
- Executing Iterations
- Executing the Program Increment
- Becoming a Certified SAFe® Product Owner/Product Manager
What Attendees Get:
The class registration includes:
- Attendee workbook
- Preparation and eligibility to take the SAFe® 5 POPM exam
- One year membership to the SAFe Community Platform
- Course certificate of completion
Attendees must attend both days of the course in order to be eligible for the exam.
Who will benefit?
The following individuals will benefit from this course:
- Product Owners, Product Managers, Product Line Managers, Business Owners, and Business Analysts
- Solution Managers, Portfolio Managers, Program Managers, and members of the LACE
- Enterprise, Solution, and System Architects
All are welcome to attend the course, regardless of experience. However, the following prerequisites are highly recommended for those who intend to take the SAFe® 5 POPM certification exam:
- 5+ years’ experience in software development, testing, business analysis, product, or project management
- Experience in Scrum
- Name: SAFe 5 POPM Exam
- Format: Multiple Choice
- Delivery: Web-based (single-browser), closed book, no outside assistance, timed
- Access: Candidates can access the exam within the SAFe Community Platform upon completion of the POPM course
- Duration: Once the exam begins, candidates have 90 minutes (1.5 hours) to complete the exam
- Number of Questions: 45
- Passing Score: 34 out of 45 (75% passing score)
Where can I contact the organizer with any questions?
You can contact us at email@example.com with any questions you have about the content or logistics.
What is the cancellation policy?
Up until 7 days before the event, you can cancel at no charge. Afterward, you can either get a 50% refund or the option to apply your ticket towards a future workshop.
The course will open only if a sufficient number of participants is reached.
AgileSparks reserves the right to cancel the course up to 5 business days before it starts.