Professional Scrum with Kanban (PSK) – Boston – May 2018
May 2 @ 9:00 am - May 3 @ 5:00 pm
Learn how to effectively combine Scrum with Kanban
It isn’t about Scrum OR Kanban anymore. It is about how to bring them together effectively. Scrum.org has been working with Dan Vacanti and our Yuval Yeret on a new class – Professional Scrum with Kanban™ (PSK)
The 2-day Professional Scrum with Kanban (PSK) course teaches Scrum practitioners how to apply Kanban practices to their work. Through theory, case studies, and hands-on exercises, participants will understand the importance of transparency and flow as it pertains to the Scrum framework. Scrum is the defacto standard for how Agile teams work.
Scrum Teams keep improving how they work, based on what they learn by inspecting and adapting on an ongoing basis. In this class, students will learn how Scrum Teams can introduce additional practices from Kanban all without changing the core Scrum framework.
- Gain a clear understanding of how flow works within the context of Scrum.
- Be introduced to Kanban practices that Scrum Teams can adopt to help improve their effectiveness and efficiency.
- Understand how to effectively use the appropriate Kanban practices without changing Scrum.
- Learn a practical approach to improving transparency and visibility for their work. the effectiveness of Scrum underway
- Dispelling Common Myths
- Understanding Professional Scrum
- Kanban Theory, Principles and Practices
- Kanban in Practice
- Scrum with Kanban
Why Choose Scrum.org Scrum with Kanban Training by AgileSparks
Scrum.org is the home of professional Scrum and provides the highest quality Scrum training, training materials and certified Professional Scrum Trainers (PSTs) to teach them. Scrum.org Professional Scrum with Kanban was created together with Yuval Yeret, AgileSparks CTO who’s been helping teams combine Scrum with Kanban since 2009 and who’s also a Professional Scrum Trainer. Yuval will be teaching this PSK class at the Scrum.org HQ in Burlington, MA.