- This event has passed.
Release Train Engineer – India (Central Europe Time Zone)– REMOTE VIRTUAL CLASSROOM – April 2021
April 12 @ 12:30 pm - April 14 @ 9:00 pm
Attendees explore the skills needed to facilitate and enable end-to-end value delivery through Agile Release Trains (ARTs)—and learn how to build a high-performing ART through servant leadership and coaching—by becoming a SAFe® 5 Release Train Engineer (RTE).
Who will benefit from participating in the SAFe RTE workshop?
- Practicing RTEs and Solution Train Engineers (STEs)
- Program and project managers who are practicing some form of scaled agility – especially if it a SAFe or SAFe-like environment
- Scrum Masters in a SAFe or SAFe-like environment
- Leaders and managers focused relentlessly on improving the performance of their Agile Release Trains/Solution Trains.
- Agile coaches working in a SAFe/SAFe-like environment
- SAFe Program Consultants (SPCs) looking to be more effective in coaching ARTs and RTEs/STEs. Experienced SPCs can apply with SAI to teach the class inhouse or with their clients. (note: Public RTE classes can only be delivered by SPCTs)
Recommended Experience to become a Certified SAFe RTE
We recommend participants have at least one SAFe certification and to have launched or participated in at least one ART / PI if they intend to take the SAFe Release Train Engineer (RTE) certification exam.
Topics Covered in the SAFe Release Train Engineer workshop
- Exploring the RTE Role, Responsibilities, and Stances.
- Applying SAFe Principles in the RTE’s work with the ART
- Organizing the ART
- Advanced topics in Program Increment Planning
- Nuances of executing a Program Increment
- Inspecting and Adapting – Fostering Relentless Improvement
- Serving the ART – How the RTE can act as a servant leader
- Continuing Your Learning Journey
What SAFe RTE Attendees Get
The class registration includes:
- Attendee Digital workbook
- Preparation and eligibility to take the SAFe® 5 Release Train Engineer (RTE) exam
- One year membership to the SAFe Community Platform
- Course certificate of completion
- Attendees must attend all days of the course in order to qualify for the exam.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Q: What does the registration cost include? Is the certification included?
A: The workshop price includes participation in the class and one attempt at the certification exam that you’ll take in the 30 days after the workshop. If you pass the exam you will earn your RTE certification. If you need a retake there’s an extra fee handled directly with SAI – the SAFe certification body.
Q: What is the cancellation policy?
A: Up until 21 days before the event, you can cancel at no charge. Afterward, you can either get a 50% refund or the option to apply your ticket towards a future workshop. Check out our Guarantees and Policies.