Release Train Engineer – India Timezone – REMOTE VIRTUAL CLASSROOM – October 2020** Guaranteed To Run **
October 30 @ 9:00 am - November 1 @ 5:00 pm
** Class is Gauranteed to Run **
During this three-day course, attendees will gain an in-depth understanding of the role and responsibilities of an RTE
Advance your SAFe Release Train Engineer (RTE) Skills
Attendees explore the skills needed to facilitate and enable end-to-end value delivery through Agile Release Trains (ARTs)—and learn how to build a high-performing ART through servant leadership and coaching—by becoming a SAFe® 5 Release Train Engineer (RTE).
During this three-day course, attendees will gain an in-depth understanding of the role and responsibilities of an RTE in the SAFe enterprise.
Through experiential learning, attendees will examine the RTE role in a Lean-Agile transformation. They will learn how to facilitate ART processes and execution, coach leaders, teams, and Scrum Masters in new processes and mindsets. They will also learn how to prepare, plan and execute a Program Increment (PI) planning event, the primary enabler of alignment throughout all levels of a SAFe organization.
SAFe Release Train Engineer:
- Facilitating Lean-Agile Program Execution with Certified SAFe® Release Train Engineer
- Facilitate and enable end-to-end value delivery through Agile Release Trains (ARTs)—and learn how to build a high-performing ART by becoming a servant leader and coach—when you become a SAFe® 5 Release Train Engineer (RTE).
- The following prerequisites are highly recommended :
- Have participated in at least one ART and one PI
- Hold at least one current SAFe certification
Trainer: Neeraj Bachani SPCTc
Up until 7 days before the event you can cancel at no charge. Afterwards you can either get a 50% refund or the option to apply your ticket towards a future workshop. General Terms:
The course will open only if a sufficient number of participants is reached. AgileSparks reserves the right to cancel the course up to 5 business days before it starts.