- This event has passed.
SAFe® 4.0 Product Manager/Product Owner with PMPO Certification
July 17 @ 9:00 am - July 18 @ 5:00 pm
Delivering customer value through effective execution and coordination of program increments in the enterprise
In this two-day course, you will learn how the roles of Product Manager, Product Owner, Solution Manager, and Epic Owner drive the delivery of value in the SAFe enterprise. You’ll get an overview of the Scaled Agile Framework® (SAFe®), the Lean-Agile mindset, and an understanding of how the Product Manager and Product Owner roles operate in the enterprise to drive the delivery of value. Finally, you will get an in-depth understanding of the specific activities, tools, and mechanics used to effectively deliver value to the enterprise.
By the end of this course, you should be able to write Epics, Capabilities, Features, and User Stories within the context of SAFe, and have a solid foundation for managing backlogs and programs in a Lean-Agile enterprise.
This is a formal Scaled Agile certification training. Learn More Here
The following individuals will benefit from this course:
- Product Managers, Product Line Managers, Product Owners, Business Owners, and Business Analysts
- Solution Managers, Portfolio Managers, Program Managers, PMO personnel, and Process Leads
- Enterprise, Solution, and System Architects
After this course, you should be able to:
- Identify the major components of the Scaled Agile Framework
- Connect the Scaled Agile Framework to core Lean-Agile principles and values
- Identify key roles and responsibilities within a SAFe implementation
- Contribute to Portfolio content using epics and the Portfolio kanban
- Apply Value Stream strategies to define and manage solution value
- Engage in Product Manager strategies
- Operate as a SAFe Product Owner
- Develop a stakeholder engagement plan
- Build and grow communities of practice
- SAFe 4.0 PM/PO Introduction
- Embracing the Lean-Agile mindset
- Exploring Product Manger and Product Owner roles
- Contributing to Portfolio content
- Defining and managing solution value
- Being an effective SAFe Product Manager
- Being an effective SAFe Product Owner
- Engaging stakeholders
- Building your Communities of Practice
One or more of the following prerequisites are recommended for students planning to attend this course and take the PMPO certification exam:
- Leading SAFe 4.0
- Leading SAFe Live Lessons 4.0
- SAFe experience
About the SAFe PM/PO Certification
Attending the class prepares you to take the exam and become a certified SAFe Product Manager/Product Owner (PMPO).
SAFe Certification Kit
Attendees who pass the exam will receive:
- A SAFe PM/PO certificate
- One-year certified membership as a SAFe PM/PO
- A SAFe PM/PO branding kit with the PMPO certification mark
What You Get
The class registration includes:
- Attendee workbooks
- Access to the SAFe® 4 Product Manager/Product Owner Exam – requires course attendance
- One-year membership to Scaled Agile, with access to members-only resources such as webinars, workbooks, guidance presentations, and advance notice of upcoming SAFe products
- SAFe PM/PO (PMPO) attendance certificate upon request
- Exam Name: SAFe® 4 Product Manager/Product Owner Exam
- Exam Format: Multiple Choice, True/False
- Exam Delivery: Web-based; Open book;
- Exam Access: First attempt free within 30 days from course completion date
- Exam Duration: Candidates have 30 days from course completion date to answer all questions and submit their exam.
- Number of Questions: 59
- Passing Score: 35 (60%)
- Sample Test Questions
Your Trainer: Sigal Pasternak
Sigal has over 20 years of experience in the software industry in which she served in a wide range of professional and managerial positions. During the last 12 years Sigal led the Agile transformation in NCR (Retalix), AT&T and NICE Actimize. Sigal has strong hands-on experience in driving organizational changes and quality initiatives from incubation to deployment with a focus on promoting Agile, Lean and SAFe™ practices and mindset within organizations.
Most recently, Sigal led the SAFe™ implementation across the R&D and Product organizations in NICE Actimize covering 6 ARTs (Agile Release Train) and more than 30 agile teams working in SAFe™ across the globe in less than 6 months, all the while delivering on NICE Actimize business commitments.
Up until 7 days before the event you can cancel at no charge. Afterwards you can either get a 50% refund or the option to apply your ticket towards a future workshop.
- The course will open only if a sufficient number of participants is reached.
- AgileSparks reserves the right to cancel the course up to 5 business days before it