- This event has passed.
SAFe® 5 DevOps Practitioner (SDP) January 23-24, 2021 Online Learning – APAC (India timezone)
March 13, 2021 @ 9:00 am - March 14, 2021 @ 6:00 pm
Call Mangesh (+919881461230) or Neeraj (+919741842753) for more details.
Due to COVID-19 this training will take place remotely.
This course will let you provide a comprehensive overview for understanding the DevOps competencies needed to accelerate time-to-market by improving the flow of value through the Continuous Delivery Pipeline. Attending the class prepares you to take the SAFe® 5 DevOps Practitioner exam and become a certified SAFe® 5 DevOps Practitioner (SDP).
SAFe® DevOps training course is provided under Scaled Agile, Inc. Partner Program Agreement.
The Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe®) helps businesses address the significant challenges of developing and delivering enterprise-class software and systems in the shortest sustainable lead time. It is as an online, freely revealed knowledge base of proven success patterns for implementing Lean-Agile software and systems at enterprise scale.
SAFe synchronizes alignment, collaboration, and delivery for large numbers of Agile teams. Scalable and configurable, SAFe allows each organization to adapt it to its own business needs. It supports smaller-scale solutions employing 50–125 practitioners, as well as complex systems that require thousands of people.
Certified SAFe® 5 DevOps Practitioners (SDP) helps to optimize flow of value through the Continuous Delivery Pipeline. An SDP maps value streams through the pipeline from idea to cash, and identifies practices that eliminate bottlenecks to flow. They continuously work to improve processes for exploring customer needs, developing, building, deploying, and delivering value. By helping to align people, processes, and technology throughout the organization, the SDP is a key player in establishing a culture of shared responsibility for the full spectrum of solution delivery.
This two-day course provides a comprehensive overview for understanding the DevOps competencies needed to accelerate time-to-market by improving the flow of value through the Continuous Delivery Pipeline. Attendees will map the current value stream through their delivery pipeline from idea to cash, and identify practices that will eliminate bottlenecks to flow.
The course will build an understanding of the complete flow of value from Continuous Exploration to Continuous Integration, Continuous Deployment, and Release on Demand. Attendees will explore SAFe’s CALMR (Culture, Automation, Lean, Measure, Recover) approach to DevOps, which helps create a culture of shared responsibility for the full spectrum of Solution delivery. It helps align people, processes, and technology throughout the organization to achieve faster time-to-market.
Attendees will leave with the tools they need to execute an implementation plan for improving their delivery pipeline, and the knowledge they need to support the plan. The course also prepares students for the optional SAFe® 5 DevOps Practitioners (SDP) certification exam.
Attending the class prepares individuals to take the exam and become a certified SAFe® 5 DevOps Practitioners (SDP).
- Prepare for SAFe 5 DevOps Practitioner Exam and become a SAFe® 5 Certified DevOps Practitioner (SDP)
- Describe what DevOps is and why it is important
- Build a culture of shared responsibility across the value stream
- Continuously explore user needs
- Describe architectural considerations for continuous delivery
- Build and integrate the system continuously
- Improve the quality of the system with continuous testing
- Deploy systems to staging and production environments continuously
- Release systems to customers and manage recovery as necessary
- Maintain security by inspecting continuously for vulnerabilities
- Measure the flow through the Continuous Delivery Pipeline
- Support a SAFe DevOps transformation in the enterprise
After attending the class, attendees should be able to:
- Understand the CALMR approach to DevOps, why it is so important, and be able to explain it to others
- Understand the importance of continuous integration, continuous testing, and be ready to apply it
- Apply the concepts of continuous security
- Map their current delivery pipeline
- Measure the flow of value through the delivery pipeline
- Identify gaps and delays in flow
- Improve the process of exploring customer needs
- Improve the process of developing, building, and integrating continuously
- Improve the process of continuously deploying to staging and production environments
- Improve the release process
- Execute an action plan for their DevOps transformation
- Introducing DevOps
- Mapping your Continuous Delivery Pipeline
- Gaining alignment with Continuous Exploration
- Building quality with Continuous Integration
- Reducing time-to-market with Continuous Deployment
- Delivering Business Value with Release on Demand
- Taking action
Where can I contact the organizer with any questions?
You can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any question you have about the content or logistics.
What is the cancellation policy?
Up until 7 days before the event you can cancel at no charge. Afterwards you can either get a 50% refund or the option to apply your ticket towards a future workshop.
The course will open only if a sufficient number of participants is reached.
AgileSparks reserves the right to cancel the course up to 5 business days before it starts.