- This event has passed.
SAFe® Scrum Master (SSM) -India Time Zone – July 3rd & 4th
July 3 @ 9:00 am - July 4 @ 6:00 pm
Applying the Scrum Master role within a SAFe® enterprise
Attending the class prepares individuals to take the exam and become a certified SAFe® 5 Scrum Master
- Introducing Scrum in SAFe
- Characterizing the role of the Scrum Master
- Experiencing Program Increment planning
- Facilitating Iteration execution
- Finishing the Program Increment
- Coaching the Agile team
What Attendees Get
The class registration includes:
- Digital workbook
- Preparation and eligibility to take the SAFe® 5 Scrum Master (SSM) exam
- One-year membership to the SAFe Community Platform
- Course certificate of completion
- Attendees must attend both days of the days
Attendees must attend both days of the course in order to qualify for the exam.
- Familiarity with Agile concepts and principles
- Awareness of Scrum, Kanban, and eXtreme Programming (XP)
- Working knowledge of software and hardware development processes
Where can I contact the organizer with any questions?
You can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any question you have about the content or logistics.
What is the cancellation policy?
Up until 7 days before the event you can cancel at no charge. Afterwards you can either get a 50% refund or the option to apply your ticket towards a future workshop.
The course will open only if a sufficient number of participants is reached.
AgileSparks reserves the right to cancel the course up to 5 business days before it starts.