Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Training
Lean Six Sigma saves organizations time and money through continuous improvement. Employers therefore often pay a premium for Six Sigma trained and certified managers. Our Lean Six Sigma Green Belt training teaches you the strategies and tools necessary for process improvement and provides you the Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Certification. Take your career to the next level by getting your Lean Six Sigma certification today!
How You Will Benefit
- Master a set of tools and strategies to reduce costs and increase profits
- Implement meaningful metrics and measurements to improve business processes
- Improve quality and reliability, which improves customer satisfaction
- Implement plans to reduce cycle times
- Identify constraints to improve process flows
- Implement Six Sigma metrics to make fact-based decisions based on objective criteria
- Become a specialist in Six Sigma principles
- Add the Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Certification to your resume
System Requirements and Reference Materials
Throughout this course, your instructor will often show examples or solve problems using Microsoft Excel software. While it is not required for this course, we recommend you have access to a current version of Excel, so you can follow along more closely and work through some of the examples on your own.
Additionally, it is highly recommended to obtain a copy of The Six Sigma Handbook by Thomas Pyzdek (any edition), as the course references it heavily.
This course is worth 40 PDU hours.
Who Should Attend
Those seeking to utilize Lean Six Sigma to implement cost reduction solutions, increase revenues and drive quality initiatives should attend this course. There are no prerequisites to take this course.