Personal Kanban: Mapping Work Navigating Life
This workshop will cover the basics of personal and small team kanban, but will also give directed lessons on principles and theory to prepare students to solve problems, collaborate, and continuously improve.
Workshop attendees will:
- Learn the difference between “productivity” and “effectiveness”;
- Increase visibility into tasks and projects, both immediate and long-term;
- Recognize the value of a “WIP limit,” and identify a sustainable work pace;
- Create a Personal Kanban board optimized to particular life situations;
- Differentiate between “push” versus “pull” systems;
- Understand the personal and team psychology of work; and
- Start delivering more effective and valuable results immediately.
Personal Kanban is:
- * Proven: Used worldwide by individuals, schools, small businesses, Fortune 10 corporations, and world governments.
- * Powerful: Understand your options, your decisions, and your capacity.
- * A Piece of Cake: All you need are a bunch of sticky notes, a flat surface, and some honesty.
- Learn more at Personal Kanban 101