Beginning the Kanban journey at an Enterprise IT – Case study – Pelephone
If you’ve found yourself or others around you saying things like:
* “Kanban sounds great, but is only for startups”
* “Agile is amazing and exciting, but too bad we don’t do software development, because then it would be a perfect fit for us”
* “Agile fits just for whoever is doing development with the latest technologies, this wouldn’t work for us with Cobol”
Then I guarantee that you will be interested in this lecture.
I will be talking about:
- * The problems that we wanted to solve (some are still with us) and how the Kanban mindset helped us define the change and then implement it
* what challenges we encountered along the way
* what’s important (in my opinion) in this process
* what did we gain (so far) from implementing the change at Pelephone
Prior to this, I was managing the Infrastructure Development at Pelephone and as part of that also different aspects of the development process, especially from the configuration management perspective.