Are you tired of taking part in meetings that:
- Are a waste of time
- People who should be there don’t want to attend
- Feel like they’re all about individuals and politics
- Are boring and ineffective conference calls
It turns out that a significant number of meetings do not move your organization closer to its goals (and often even move it farther away).
At AgileSparks we’ve realized that most organizations (regardless of whether they are doing an Agile transformation or not), suffer from ineffective meetings. One of the key ways to significantly improve your organization’s meetings and make them effective is through the use of skilled facilitation.
As part of our Agile implementation, we put a focus on improving meeting facilitation. We believe that facilitation should be an integral part of every meeting (Agile or not). In every company, the people who run most of the meetings should be skilled in facilitation.
This is why we have created the Facilitation Workshop – to get your key people trained in how to run effective meetings.
After this workshop participants will be able to:
- Plan and lead meetings that people will want to attend
- Leverage meetings to achieve the organization’s goals
- Use meetings to create a setting where the sum of the participants is significantly greater than the individuals.
- Make your conference calls engaging and effective
Additionally, AgileSparks provides facilitation by our skilled Agile Coaches for key meetings and events such as release planning, executive meetings and more.
See more details.