The Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe™) is a field-proven framework for achieving agility at enterprise scale. Implementing it is not easy though. There is a real danger of becoming “SAFe in name only”.
Bringing their extensive experience with scaling business agility at organizations such as HP, Siemens, Amdocs, Intel, Cisco, Retalix-NCR, AgileSparks’s SAFe Program Consultants (SPCs) help our enterprise customers really implement SAFe including helping them make and take action on some tough choices along the way. We extend the SAFe 1-2-3 implementation approach with the AgileSparks Way for overall transformation change management.
AgileSparks is an official Scaled Agile Gold partner. We have 8 SPCs on staff spread all over the globe and offer a full suite of SAFe-related services:
- SAFe Implementation Strategy Workshops
- Public and inhouse Leading SAFe and Implementing SAFe (SPC) classes
- Agile Release Train QuickStart launch services
- Agile Release Train Inspect & Adapt workshop facilitation
- Portfolio and Value Stream setup and coaching, leveraging our thought-leadership on Enterprise-level Kanban used as part of the SAFe Portfolio , Value Stream and Program.
- Team-level training using SAFe for Teams.
- Help you assess and fix/boost your SAFe implementation