AgileSparks is looking for an experienced SPC to Join our team.
About AgileSparks –
AgileSparks helps organizations increase their efficiency and effectiveness while creating a healthier and happier workplace. We do that by sparking and supporting substantial improvements in the way they achieve their business goals, by implementing Lean/Agile/DevOps concepts and practices.
AgileSparks offers global solutions with offices in Israel, the US, and India. Led by a team of seasoned experts in Agile methodologies, AgileSparks is recognized by international organizations, provides official Scrum certification, and is a Scaled Agile Gold Partner with experienced SAFe Program Consultants (SPCs) on staff and a Scrum.org PTN with several PSTs on staff. AgileSparks’ experts have proven experience in transforming over 300 companies worldwide, from small companies/startups all the way to some of the largest Fortune500 companies.
AgileSparks’ solutions are comprehensive and holistic, viewing delivery of value end-to-end, and we provide the needed cultural and technical support across the organization in order to reach Organizational Agility.
- Coach and lead teams through their Agile transformation and implementation
- Effectively communicate, influence, and develop relationships at all levels of the organization
- Mentor and coach teams to adopt a lean-agile mindset and approach
- Foster a continuous delivery approach, built-in quality, and position the client for success in the ‘new way of working’
- Advise organizational leadership on how best to monitor the success of value delivery
- Act as trusted advisor to teams transitioning to agile methodologies
- Mentor and pair with client change agents to enable them to become Agile champions and build sustaining Agile capabilities
- Contribute towards developing Agile workshops and curriculum
Must Haves –
- 3+ years of Agile coaching experience
- 3+ years of experience in Agile roles such as Scrum Master, Product Owner, Product Manager, etc.
- Experience in facilitating SAFe classes as a sole facilitator (10+ classes). With proven record of outstanding reviews.
- Strong communication and facilitation skills – very comfortable presenting to varied audiences and levels in an organization
- Strong knowledge of Agile Methodologies – Scrum, Kanban, SAFe
- SAFe SPC 2+years in good standing
- Impeccable written and spoken English
- Location – USA or Canada. A must.
- For federal projects, a US citizen is a must