"Almost everything we learned is useful to us. I especially liked the ideas around "minimal viable product" as well as the story boarding exercises. Roni was super, she understood what we need and how to help us get there and made sure we are all focused and aligned. Very well done"
Yael is one of those persons that manage to be at the same time part of the team and a consultant to the team. She managed to construct the change process in a way that allowed practices to "stick" by helping people to adopt them as their own.
Yael's ability to quickly understand the organization, the product and our specific needs was a key factor in helping us become agile and better react to the needs/requirements of Clarizen's SaaS customers.
Excellent agile workshops. Energizing, Interesting, Adapted to dbMotion's world. Thank you Sagi!
The switch to Kanban (and a single branch methodology with feature bits) could not have happened without putting the R&D leads, product owners and me on the same page. This, in turn, could not have happened without the workshop we had with Yuval Yeret.
- After several years of using Scrum at Ginger Software we felt we were ready to move on to the next level. Yuval helped us kick off a transition to Kanban extremely effectively. After three concise, highly professional and fun hands-on sessions together we were on our way and have been successfully using Kanban ever since and gradually spreading it across the rest of the organization.
By having Yuval on board we found not just an experienced professional but also a partner to our Lean journey with a passion and commitment to coach and escort us until we achieve our goals. Yuval’s vast knowledge and experience along with good analytic skills enables him to fit the Lean principles into our organization’s DNA and to help us overcome difficulties and constraints without risking our short term business targets. Yuval has many capabilities which make him highly versatile. He can swiftly move from strategy/blueprints to training a class, implementing methods/processes all the way to one on one coaching for tough cases. This makes Yuval very valuable and very influential in our journey towards Lean.
- Time To Knowoutstanding leadership, presentation and professional skills. We are very satisfied from the results.
With the help of AgileSparks (Yuval Yeret) we implemented a Kanban system at NICE that enabled us achieve significant improvement in efficiency, winning together, work atmosphere, quality, and client focus. Yuval and AgileSparks are professionals of the highest standards, and I strongly recommend anybody considering Agile/Lean to work with them.
We decided to move to Agile after experiencing many challenges in our waterfall process. To name a few, we suffered from long development cycles, almost no flexibility to change the plan and lack of synchronization between R&D and Product Management. We turned to AgileSpark to help us make the move. We started up with a course that demonstrated the principles of Agile development using games and role plays and other activities making it both effective and fun. After the course we started exercising Scrum ceremonies. Our coach joined the ceremonies and gave tips to teams, product owners, Scrum masters and managers. We got many benefits from moving to Scrum and I can say that the move was fast and successful and has apparent effect on our products. We are now releasing much more frequently and communication between Product Management and R&D has improved dramatically. No doubt that AgileSparks had main contribution to this successful move. Today we value Agile as a core competitive advantage; we therefore are not willing to disclose our company's name. Agile is our Secret Weapon!
- Director of R&D Systems and Recording, NICEWhen we started working with Yuval Yeret from AgileSparks we didn't know what Agile, Scrum or Kanban is. Yuval helped us with management education in order to get the support needed to initiate a new project in agile methodology. We had several sessions to help us learn the methodology and choose how to adapt it to our world. The training included R&D, QA, PM, Management and relevant interfaces. The wonderful thing about these sessions were the real-life practice we did on our own project using the methodology we choose. It really gave us the kick-start for the agile implementation and buy-in of all the parties. Later, Yuval trained us in the first few sprints. We continue improving since then and spreading Agile to other teams and projects within NICE.
- Everyone enjoyed the material and content of the training, the way it was presented, the practice and applications mapped to what the team is currently working on, in short, all participants felt that the two training sessions allowed them to put more clarity and order in what they previously knew in terms of Agile process in general, and the RallyDev tool in particular. A great thing to notice was that we received a lot of useful recommendations from the trainer, based on his past experience, that we are planning to adapt and follow as much as possible in our process. Not least, I would like to say that the trainer, Ofer Cohen, was very well prepared, and used many good and real examples while covering the theoretical portion. He was able to instantly answer the majority of the questions, and during the exercises he was able to quickly adapt and understand the team needs for improvements and was able to observe bad practices and react with proper recommendations Overall, he has done a great job.InfoPrint
- When we decided to scale agile to other disciplines beyond software as well as to more complex projects it was clear to us that in order to succeed we will need guidance and training from experts that have deep and practical know-how. After meeting several consultants, we chose AgileSparks. Drawing on their vast experience with software development and with Agile implementations, their coaches were able to help us define the development process that was right for us, "injected" motivation where necessary, directed and challenged the teams and helped us present the process to management. One of the most important aspects of AgileSparks's work was their ability to bring us to maturity that allowed us to continue employing Agile in our development process independently. Today, we are running a number of projects by ourselves and consult AgileSparks occasionally. In summary we can say that we succeeded in implementing Agile in the way we hoped for, and that the escort and guidance we received from AgileSparks was very significant in making it a success.Group Manager, Elbit Defense Systems
We succeeded in implementing Agile in the way we hoped for, and that the escort and guidance we received from AgileSparks was very significant in making it a success.
Ofer was Well prepared, Flexible, Experienced and Knowledgeable and used lots of real world examples. Great Training!InfoPrint
The wonderful thing about these sessions were the real-life practice we did on our own project using the methodology we choose. It really gave us the kick-start for the agile implementation and buy-in of all the parties.Director, Nice Systems
There's much more to agile implementation than what the textbooks say. Yael has done a wonderful and thoughtful work with Leverate, helping us to adopt agile principles but also reminding us to take a different, pragmatic approach when it serves the grand plan. She quickly became part of the R&D family, helping us solve tough problems and making us more aware of both the good and the bad, always with a positive mind. Leverate's R&D department more than doubled itself in the last year, and the challenges were countless, but it worked like magic: we learned how to insist on sky high quality and grew a dream team of agile people who love what they do.
We are dealing with a large R&D organization, with multiple groups and dependencies, and one of our main challenges is predictability. With the move to Scrum and the enforcement of one prioritized backlog we improved our predictability significantly.R&D Director, HP SoftwareWe are still in the journey, but the team is bought into it and most importantly we keep improving as we go. Yuval escorted the team and the management during the training and the adoption, helping us to build it right, which made the whole experience very positive!
We built Scrum the right way w/ Yuval's help and improved our predictability significantly at HP BSMR&D Director, HP Software
Our organization (about 100 people) moved to Agile in late 2010. Yael Rabinovitz from AgileSparks joined our implementation team as an Agile consultant a few months after we started the implementation. Yael rapidly got into business, both in the soft aspects of getting to know the employees and key players, as well as in understanding our unique business environment. Yael successfully delivered theoretical sessions to different types of groups: Scrum Masters, Developers and Testers and followed them up by escorting the different scrum teams in their day to day challenges. Yael also met the unit's management on a weekly basis in order to monitor the entire implementation process and conduct learning and tuning on the run. Thanks to her deep professionalism in Agile and her great personality, Yael was well accepted by all parties and significantly helped us push forward the complex assimilation of Agile in our organization while handling resistances and instilling the right mindset. After completing the initial phase of implementing the basic Agile practices, we will continue to work with Yael to get to the next level of Agility and to verify that a continuous improvement mindset becomes part of our DNA. I would recommend any organization that is in the process of moving to Agile to work with Yael and I'm willing to give personal recommendation for her if required.R&D Department Manager, ECI Telecom
Thanks to her deep professionalism in Agile and great personality, Yael was well accepted by all parties and significantly helped us push forward the complex assimilation of Agile in ECI Telecom while handling resistances and instilling the right mindset.
Read what participants of several Management Focus Workshops have to say:
- The simulation of our work plan managed to get the message across - we can do this. Yuval is very receptive to feedback and adapts the workshop accordingly - managing to carefully balance the heavy theory and the practical aspects. Yuval handled resistance admirably.
- So much knowledge! Yuval knows the material up to the smallest details, can answer any question without hesitation.
- Using post-its and moving them around did the job - Yuval used them effectively to bring the explanations alive.
- Yuval was great! He explained from several points of view which helped all the members understand the point. He's very professional with good attitude.
- A very good workshop to understand the Agile approach and build a concept of work procedure. Has enough to get started - though you need more information along the way for real implementation.
- One has to go through a physiological change process to truly grasp the methodology. The workshop is a good way of internalizing the needed change as a team.
- Yuval brings great knowledge and experience. His confidence was critical to convince the skeptics.
- During the workshop I have gained many insights on how to make the process work and even more important - make it work for me with all my special requirements and the project situation.
- This is a challenging workshop for those evaluating an Agile approach.
- A practical way to think about how Agile methodologies that can assist your organization to go agile.
- It was very interesting, intensive, and challenging.
- Gave us new perspectives on many things we do on a daily basis.
- The workshop was good. We got a lots of information in 2 days. A lot of new words and concepts but the picture is becoming clear.
- It gives a good idea of what scrum and kanban are.
- It is a good starting point when considering whether to move to agile.
- Using Agile to execute the workshop itself was very helpful
- I loved the idea of explaining Agile using Agile - in retrospect I would recommend keeping this workshop exactly as it was delivered to us.
- Yuval delivered the workshop in a good organized way. Combination of explanations and exercises was effective. The workshop achieves in two days what it would take a year to understand without it. Conclusions reached by a sizable group created an effective conversation, multiple diverse points of view, differences between teams and methods in use. Good workshop overall.
- Very exciting. It was my first real contact with an Agile course and it is a concept totally different from the way we work and think.
- The instructor made the course very interesting and very easy to follow the new concepts.
- The course was very interesting and insightful A good course that covers both theory and real life examples. Training was aligned with our knowledge and Yuval tried to cover all topics/questions we raised.
- It was a very interesting and intensive workshop that provided a lot of interesting information and keys to drive change.
- Very good workshop, Delivery quality was at a very high level
- Very good instructor - I was very pleased with the level and quality of the instructor
This is what participants have to say about our 2-day public kanban workshop:
- This workshop was excellent. It would be great to have a follow up for a deeper level in the future.
- A real eye opener. Excellent workshop that clearly demonstrates why Kanban is a great option for your organization and gives you what you need to get started with changes towards Kanban in your organization.
- Great workshop, mainly due to the live exercises between lectures, and the instructor was very good. A deep review of the Kanban methodology.
- Very interesting, eye opener. Great Instructor, with a lot of patience and experience. Helpful hands-on sessions.
- Yuval is clearly an expert in the field, but at the same time was patient and got across to all the participants who were new to Kanban. Yuval was also extremely receptive to input throughout the workshop and made adjustments to accommodate requests by the participants.
- Yuval has good knowledge of this arena with good grasp on the related business environment with agility to adjust the material to the audience.
- Yuval is a very experienced instructor. Knows how to deliver the material and has a strong understanding of the industry and how it works. This provides him a great toolset to deliver the material of the class using many options.
A real eye opener. Excellent workshop that clearly demonstrates why Kanban is a great option for your organization and gives you what you need to get started with changes towards Kanban in your organization.
Yuval is clearly an expert in the field, but at the same time was patient and got across to all the participants who were new to Kanban. Yuval was also extremely receptive to input throughout the workshop and made adjustments to accommodate requests by the participants.
- This was the best training I had at HP Yuval's delivery was excellent - helped us wrap our heads around the topic and worked with us a lot on practical topics I highly recommend this training 🙂Testing Team Lead, HP Software R&D,
- Yuval from AgileSparks delivered a good course - provided us with basic Kanban knowledge in a day.
- I could grasp the essence of Kanban and start practicing it.
- I like the fact we discussed real day to day project management issues.
- I think such a workshop is a must to engineers working or intending to work Agile. I am working scrum for a couple of years and still find the class interesting and contributing.
- This workshop provided me with a much better understanding of KANBAN theory, especially through hands on exercises - managing the tasks, gathering and providing statistics and etc. It can be seen that Yuval the instructor has real and broad experience in the hi-tech projects industry and was able to back up theory with concrete examples.
- Yuval is a very good instructor - he handles the material very well, and delivers in a way that held my interest throughout the course.
Elad had a pivotal role in the successful scrum adoption in Galor’s R&D. He led the process starting with the objectives definition through the tedious cross company negotiations, implementation, ending with a constructive follow-up. Elad is a mentor by nature, he encourages you to find the right solution rather than forcing his own opinions on your needs. Elad also demonstrates a wide scope of and knowledge with software engineering processes, practices and history which contributes to put the adoption process in the right context. I strongly recommend Elad as mentor and coach for scrum adoption.
- Yuval Yeret from AgileSparks ran a Kanban workshop for the entire Prezi team (Marketing, Support, Administration, Sales, Design, Engineers) at our Budapest office. Overall, We found the workshop interesting and thorough. We found the use of the Kanban game was cool and useful. We liked the use of a kanban board to run the workshop, as well as that is was driven by our questions, topics and priorities. Most of them were answered in a convincing way! All of the organization (not just Dev) is on the same page about how we want to think and operate with regards to Kanban, and we have a concrete outcome we can take action on tomorrow morning. In addition, the workshop provided us with a Team Building activity... lots of exercises and opportunities to discuss issues amongst ourselves.
In June 2011 we have successfully released HP UCMDB-CM 9.10, a result of combined effort of ~50 people, most of them working together for the first time. In less than 6 months, Elad from AgileSparks significantly helped my staff and the entire group, shape the right process, create the right procedures, put the visibility into the important decision-supporting information, make the right trade-offs, manage risk, all resulting in this great achievement. I have a hard time imagining the group making such dramatic changes in so little time without Elad's guidance. Thank you!
As usual I find ‘Agile Sparks' guys to be real professionals, the instructor delivered a very beneficial course. For me the course covered gaps and holes in the ‘Agile' methodology which are related to QA role and practices in complex projects, making it more ‘down to earth' approach for us.HP Software
- EVP Development, SAF AGThe workshop was a great experience. We assessed the maturity of Scrum in our development organization by means of reviewing how the last version of our product was released. The workshop helped us reaching our goals by finding the right instruments and mind set how to further improve. We learned interesting new things and we had fun while doing it. The 2 days were an excellent investment and the time was very well spent.
AgileSparks are great agile consultants. We hired AgileSparks, and specifically Yuval Yeret, to support our transition to an agile development model. AgileSparks started working with us very early in the process. They assisted in identifying and focusing on the goals we wanted to achieve, helped us choose the agile method that best suited our needs, and guided us through the different implementation phases. Yuval balances a down-to-earth, practical approach, with deep knowledge of various agile approaches and methods. Throughout our entire project, AgileSparks constantly reflected on what we've accomplished so far, and what should be done more effectively. In a very short time, Yuval acquainted himself with the team, the environment, and the technology, in a way that allowed him to give relevant advice in different phases of the implementation. Finally, throughout the entire process Yuval constantly demonstrated passion, enthusiasm, and dedication to the success of our transition to agile.
With the professional work of AgileSparks and especially the work done by Ofer we were able to:
- Shorten Time to Market of our project in 20%
- Increase the Quality of the delivery done to our customers (much less product issues during customer ATP and during rollout of the product at the customer site).
- Reduce cost of projects by 20%
- Increase the cooperation among Development, QA and integration that contributed to the above.
"We can see the improvement - We decided to take the next step in our agile development with the help of Yuval and Elad from AgileSparks. After a three months project working closely together we can clearly see the results: - Much closer work between QA and Dev , a good cooperation allows us to find problem at a much earlier stage in the release. - Planning becomes much better, breaking the tasks into smaller, measurable parts, allows us better tracking and visibility. We will certainly keep the momentum and take this to our next releases."
- I would like to thank AgileSparks and Yuval Yeret for the clear and enlightening Kanban seminar. I think Kanban is a great tool I can - as a manager - have available in the toolkit in order to enforce what we actually discuss as developers all the time: work properly and effective and deliver on time / on quality / on budget.
"We are very pleased with our implementation of Scrum methodology which was led by Yuval Yeret and the other able AgileSparks coaches who worked with us. Yuval Yeret and the Agile Sparks team understood our unique challenges and working environment and effectively addressed them. We began the implementation of Scrum within a Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity project, continued with some other projects and the benefits we achieved as result of the Scrum implementation in these project included:
- Improved working relations between the teams
- Significantly reduced the escalations and the need for crisis management
- Shortened the project timetable in 20%
- Improved the quality of the deliverables
- Minimized the surprise elements in the project
- Had ample time to deal with the risks
- Following the successful results achieved within this project, we decided to adopt the Scrum methodology within many other project teams."
Our engineering organization has transitioned from quarterly releases into two weeks releases using Scrum and Kanban. We've switched from a complex, obscure, inefficient and difficult work Gantts into a highly visual Kanban board in which you can understand in seconds your projects status and even more important literally see our development process challenges. This builds a continuous improvement culture. The transition, or better say journey, from Waterfall to Agile has helped to surface all of our development deficiencies / improvement opportunities and with courage we handled those and we still continue to do so after five months / 10 sprints. Through the transition, from Sprint #1 until the present date, we've deployed on our production site new user stories with true business value to a very complex platform and also scaled up the R&D team significantly. In addition to the obvious benefits of the R&D improvements, our business can react much faster than before to market needs and to internal organization needs as our business continues to grow. I would like to thank the incredible highly professional team in AgileSparks and especially to our great Agile coach, Yuval Yeret, who coached, trained us and took us through this journey. "
I would like to thank the incredible highly professional team in AgileSparks and especially to our great Agile coach, Yuval Yeret, who coached, trained us and took us through this journey.
- "We chose Scrum in order to improve internal customer integration and satisfaction, raise release quality. We chose Agilesparks to be our guides. We chose an aggressive cross-unit pilot, and the bottom line is that the communication and collaboration improved dramatically. We moved from escalation mode where the interaction is at the managers level to a collaboration mode where the actual working engineers work together in Scrum Teams solving problems and showing working software every few weeks. We are managing project risks much more effectively, and have much better visibility as to the real progress of the release. Based on the success of this pilot and our belief that Agile is required to succeed in our competitive environment, We are now considering how to extend Lean/Agile adoption."
- "...As expected seeing the sparks in the eyes of the students at the end of the lecture - we have very high score 4,84 (1-5 scale) - highest ever! (and that is counting the many 10 and 6+ scores as 5 :))..."University of Sofia Bulgaria
"ECtel decided to use Scrum to improve its development. After intensive research, learning from other companies, it was clear to us that for increasing the probability of success we need an escort from experts. From searching the market it was clear AgileSparks is the most experienced company in training and accompanying such a process. Working with AgileSparks was productive and fun from day one. Since Scrum implementation requires changing the mindset of the entire company, exposing it in the right way and harnessing people's support is crucial, and AgileSparks did a great job at all levels of the company. Now after a number of sprints, the change is dramatic. From individuals working by themselves, we see great communication between teams and between the engineers themselves. The level of commitment from the employees has increased significantly. The progresses of tasks or the difficulties encountered are presented clearly and in real time for all stakeholders to see. Cooperation and involvement from Marketing is a huge benefit for all sides. I can summarize: It's fun, it's efficient, and it works! A lot of this is credited to AgileSparks, whose contribution was very pleasant, non intrusive and at the highest professional standards. I have no hesitations in recommending AgileSparks' services to any company considering Scrum or Agile."
- "Just wanted to stop for a second and thank you for the work that you’re doing. I know that a lot is messy and that sometime it seems that we are running in all directions, but all of us feel that we are progressing dramatically these days. ... Please know that I really appreciate the professional work you’re doing."
- "Moving to Scrum was made easier after this course (Certified Scrum Masters). If you're considering Scrum, there is no place better to start than here. After just two days, the transformation actually looks doable and much less daunting."Director R&D and QA at Aladdin
"Sea waves through window Visual process incrementally changing Cycle time is optimized Matsuo Basho weeping"
"Our trainer (Yuval Yeret) was very good - knowledgeable and articulated, created good energy and engagement." "Great balance between theory and practice." "The trainer was well versed with the materials and brought in real life examples." "We didn't shy away from tough questions. We allocated enough time to tackle them and provided answers grounded in both the SAFe theory and real life practice in the field"
במהלך חצי השנה האחרונה, עודד תמיר היה נציגה של חברת אג'יילספארקס במעבר של חברת אטיוניטי למתודולוגיית אג'ייל.
עודד ליווה אותנו החל מהצעד הראשון שבו הוא הנחה, בצורה מעולה, שני ימי סדנה לצוות המנהלים, שבמהלכם בחרנו לעבור ל Scrum.
עודד המשיך ללות אותנו בתהליך בניית הצוותים, בעצות והדרכות למנהלים ולי, ובאיתור מוקדים פוטנציאליים של בעיות.
מהר מאוד, עודד הפך לחלק מהקבוצה באטיוניטי, תוך הפגנת בקיאות מפתיעה במוצרי החברה ובבעיות המיוחדות לנו.
הוא הקפיד להגיע למפגשי הצוותים השונים, להעיר ולהאיר בהם נקודות לשיפור. הנוכחות שלו היתה רצויה ומבורכת והמידע שהוא סיפק לצוות המנהלים כמו גם הטיפול השוטף שלו בבעיות היו ראויים לציון.
כסמנכ"ל הפיתוח באטיוניטי, עודד סיפק לי תחושה של "שקט" שאפשרה לי להיות רגוע ולסמוך עליו שכל עוד הוא אינו דורש את התערבותי, הדברים בשליטה והוא מנהל את תהליך השינוי. כך יכולתי להתעסק בעיניני הפיתוח השוטפים, להעדר עקב נסיעות עבודה ובאופן כללי לדעת שיש מי שדואג ליישום נכון של התהליך בחברה.
אין לי ספק שלעודד יש תרומה מכרעת בהצלחת התהליך עד עתה, ואני ממליץ עליו בחום לכל חברה שתבצע מהלכים דומים.
סמנכ"ל מחקר ופיתוח
It was a real pleasure! Not only was the Scrum training we took with AgileSparks super fun, it gave us all the tools we needed to start working agile. Even the most skeptical management members got on board. The change in the company was instant.
- Yuval's exceptional guidance is helping us stay on track during our complex change process. He coached our senior leadership team, & our Chief Marketing Officer. He brings in his deep experience in enterprise Agile transformations and change management in the product development world and intelligently applies and adjusts it to the different context of a large, distributed marketing organization.We are developing cutting-edge marketing organization operating systems and Yuval is a key player in a small team developing that operating system that has already resulted in dramatically accelerated time to market on critical marketing campaigns, improved collaboration amongst the different marketing functions, happier more motivated marketers and stronger marketing contribution to the company’s sales operations.If you’re looking to transform your Marketing organization to a more agile operating system, you’re in good hands with Yuval and AgileSparks.
The Best! Yuval is an Outstanding Instructor who clearly articulates and brings his deep Agile Experience to guide you through the scaled Agile framework and how to apply this to your needs. Highly Recommended. Thank You Again for the excellent course!PriceWaterhouseCooper
“Yuval’s class is great! His broad experience as a consultant and active member of various agile communities helps in connecting the dots. He also added examples from his own experience to practically every aspect and subject of the class. His interactive teaching style stimulates conversation and learning by building on experiences and knowledge from him and class attendees.”
As octoScope’s software team grew, we found our progress has actually slowed down. And we were seriously considering reducing the software team because it became so difficult to keep them productive. So, our choice was to scale the team down to a few individuals who work well together or to find another way to scale up. Yuval spent a day training our software team on the Agile process. With the hands-on exercises, videos and his persuasive style, he convinced even the ultimate skeptics among us that Agile will help. Daniell then helped us set up Confluence and Jira and get the Agile process ticking at octoScope. We are gradually learning to use it and the impact has been astonishing. The rhythm of the Agile process with its daily stand-ups and bi-weekly demos, retros and grooming sessions forces us to define the work, acceptance criteria and prioritization of features. Auditing the daily stand-ups with our Boston and India teams, enables me to stay in touch with the team and respond to any challenges by, for example, re-prioritizing work so we continue making steady progress. The team is now engaged and productive. If done right, the Agile process shines the light on any roadblocks and idling that may be happening due to lack of work definition. To make Agile work takes disciplined effort and learning to use the tools.
It was easy to see that Yuval was more than just a SAFe SME (subject matter expert) but instead had a great breadth of lean-agile experience as well. This afforded him the ability to speak to nearly anyone's unique situations and maximize their learning value. This included both the personal learning level within SAFe as well as the professional level of their organization's challenges they are wanting to solve.
Yuval has the experience to back up his training style. Whenever anti-patterns cropped up he was able to put them down and exemplify the lean-agile mindset required to be a SAFe practitioner.
Second to none... I could have 'Sat at his Feet' for weeks!
I have been a certified practitioner in the 'Agile Space' for over 15 years, what he brings to the table is unadulterated excellence, passion, and a relentless commitment to the craft (i.e., the Agile Discipline). I have never been challenged and motivated to deliver excellence at this level in my entire career!
- "Communication and collaboration across business units improved dramatically. We moved from escalation mode where the interaction is at the managers level to a collaboration mode where the actual working engineers work together in Scrum Teams solving problems and showing working software every few weeks and providing real transparency to the progress of the release."
- Agile Marketing helped us dramatically accelerate time to market on critical marketing campaigns, improve collaboration amongst the different marketing functions, and our marketers are happier and more motivated. Most importantly, marketing is making a stronger contribution to the company’s sales operations. If you’re looking to transform your Marketing organization to a more agile operating system, you’re in good hands with Yuval and AgileSparks.
We accelerated Time-To-Market by 20%, increased delivery quality (dramatically fewer product issues during customer acceptance and production rollout) and reduced cost by 20% through better cooperation enabled through professional Agile consulting work by Ofer from AgileSparks.
"After 3 months of working closely with Yuval and Elad from AgileSparks we see much closer work between QA and Dev that enables us to find problems much earlier in the release, planning has improved dramatically providing us with better tracking and visibility. We look forward to continuing the momentum and taking agility to a higher level in our next releases."
"The highly professional AgileSparks team guided us at FiftyOne through the journey towards a frequent deployment agile approach leveraging Scrum and Kanban where we now deploy every two weeks instead of every quarter and have continuous transparency to what's going on in our projects and a continuous improvement culture based on literally seeing our real bottlenecks and challenges. "