Thank you for registering for our upcoming SAFe for Government class!
An order confirmation email is on its way. Make sure you can receive mail from AgileSparks.com and ScaledAgile.com and check your SPAM folder if you don’t see it.
In order to have the best experience in the classroom, make sure to explore the Full SAFe Configuration at the Scaled Agile Framework (v5.scaledagileframework.com/). The icons are clickable, and they will take you to the relevant article. Prior to coming to class, make sure you read the following articles:
- The Business Agility article (v5.scaledagileframework.com/business-agility/) to understand the goal of implementing SAFe with the Seven Core Competencies of the Lean Enterprise
- The Seven Core Competencies of the Lean Enterprise articles to explore the competencies and how they enable Business Agility
- Team and Technical Agility (v5.scaledagileframework.com/team-and-technical-agility/)
- Agile Product Delivery (v5.scaledagileframework.com/agile-product-delivery/)
- Enterprise Solution Delivery (v5.scaledagileframework.com/enterprise-solution-delivery/)
- Lean Portfolio Management (v5.scaledagileframework.com/lean-portfolio-management/)
- Organizational Agility (v5.scaledagileframework.com/organizational-agility/)
- Continuous Learning Culture (v5.scaledagileframework.com/continuous-learning-culture/)
- Lean-Agile Leadership (v5.scaledagileframework.com/lean-agile-leadership/)
- SAFe Case Studies (v5.scaledagileframework.com/case-studies/) to explore examples of others who have taken the SAFe journey.
- The SAFe for Government article (v5.scaledagileframework.com/Government/) provides current links and resources for Lean and Agile practices in government.
You should have received an email from Scaled Agile inc regarding your learning plan. If you have never taken a SAFe® course in the past you will receive two emails. The first is to set up your community access, the second being the learning plan. Once you have your learning plan access please download the digital workbook. If you have any difficulty in downloading the workbook please let us know.
We are using Zoom for this training. I recognize that some corporations are blocking Zoom from their corporate machines; please use a personal or non-restricted device as access to Zoom is vital for the course. (we have looked at other options for the remote learning tool, none have the capabilities of Zoom). Please set up in a space where you can have video on during the course. Seeing each other during the course is an important part of the learning process. Feel free to use the virtual background
If you have any questions meanwhile, feel free to send us an email at: email@example.com
Q: When will I get the invite to the class?
A: Usually we will send out emails with the prep information + video conference tool about a week before the class start.