"Almost everything we learned is useful to us. I especially liked the ideas around "minimal viable product" as well as the story boarding exercises. Roni was super, she understood what we need and how to help us get there and made sure we are all focused and aligned. Very well done"
Excellent agile workshops. Energizing, Interesting, Adapted to dbMotion's world. Thank you Sagi!
- InfoPrintEveryone enjoyed the material and content of the training, the way it was presented, the practice and applications mapped to what the team is currently working on, in short, all participants felt that the two training sessions allowed them to put more clarity and order in what they previously knew in terms of Agile process in general, and the RallyDev tool in particular. A great thing to notice was that we received a lot of useful recommendations from the trainer, based on his past experience, that we are planning to adapt and follow as much as possible in our process. Not least, I would like to say that the trainer, Ofer Cohen, was very well prepared, and used many good and real examples while covering the theoretical portion. He was able to instantly answer the majority of the questions, and during the exercises he was able to quickly adapt and understand the team needs for improvements and was able to observe bad practices and react with proper recommendations Overall, he has done a great job.
Ofer was Well prepared, Flexible, Experienced and Knowledgeable and used lots of real world examples. Great Training!
- Very exciting. It was my first real contact with an Agile course and it is a concept totally different from the way we work and think.
- The instructor made the course very interesting and very easy to follow the new concepts.
- The course was very interesting and insightful A good course that covers both theory and real life examples. Training was aligned with our knowledge and Yuval tried to cover all topics/questions we raised.
- It was a very interesting and intensive workshop that provided a lot of interesting information and keys to drive change.
- Very good workshop, Delivery quality was at a very high level
- Very good instructor - I was very pleased with the level and quality of the instructor
This is what participants have to say about our 2-day public kanban workshop:
- This workshop was excellent. It would be great to have a follow up for a deeper level in the future.
- A real eye opener. Excellent workshop that clearly demonstrates why Kanban is a great option for your organization and gives you what you need to get started with changes towards Kanban in your organization.
- Great workshop, mainly due to the live exercises between lectures, and the instructor was very good. A deep review of the Kanban methodology.
- Very interesting, eye opener. Great Instructor, with a lot of patience and experience. Helpful hands-on sessions.
- Yuval is clearly an expert in the field, but at the same time was patient and got across to all the participants who were new to Kanban. Yuval was also extremely receptive to input throughout the workshop and made adjustments to accommodate requests by the participants.
- Yuval has good knowledge of this arena with good grasp on the related business environment with agility to adjust the material to the audience.
- Yuval is a very experienced instructor. Knows how to deliver the material and has a strong understanding of the industry and how it works. This provides him a great toolset to deliver the material of the class using many options.
A real eye opener. Excellent workshop that clearly demonstrates why Kanban is a great option for your organization and gives you what you need to get started with changes towards Kanban in your organization.
Yuval is clearly an expert in the field, but at the same time was patient and got across to all the participants who were new to Kanban. Yuval was also extremely receptive to input throughout the workshop and made adjustments to accommodate requests by the participants.
- Testing Team Lead, HP Software R&DThis was the best training I had at HP Yuval's delivery was excellent - helped us wrap our heads around the topic and worked with us a lot on practical topics I highly recommend this training 🙂,
- Yuval from AgileSparks delivered a good course - provided us with basic Kanban knowledge in a day.
- I could grasp the essence of Kanban and start practicing it.
- I like the fact we discussed real day to day project management issues.
- I think such a workshop is a must to engineers working or intending to work Agile. I am working scrum for a couple of years and still find the class interesting and contributing.
- This workshop provided me with a much better understanding of KANBAN theory, especially through hands on exercises - managing the tasks, gathering and providing statistics and etc. It can be seen that Yuval the instructor has real and broad experience in the hi-tech projects industry and was able to back up theory with concrete examples.
- Yuval is a very good instructor - he handles the material very well, and delivers in a way that held my interest throughout the course.
- Yuval Yeret from AgileSparks ran a Kanban workshop for the entire Prezi team (Marketing, Support, Administration, Sales, Design, Engineers) at our Budapest office. Overall, We found the workshop interesting and thorough. We found the use of the Kanban game was cool and useful. We liked the use of a kanban board to run the workshop, as well as that is was driven by our questions, topics and priorities. Most of them were answered in a convincing way! All of the organization (not just Dev) is on the same page about how we want to think and operate with regards to Kanban, and we have a concrete outcome we can take action on tomorrow morning. In addition, the workshop provided us with a Team Building activity... lots of exercises and opportunities to discuss issues amongst ourselves.
- HP Software
As usual I find ‘Agile Sparks' guys to be real professionals, the instructor delivered a very beneficial course. For me the course covered gaps and holes in the ‘Agile' methodology which are related to QA role and practices in complex projects, making it more ‘down to earth' approach for us.
- I would like to thank AgileSparks and Yuval Yeret for the clear and enlightening Kanban seminar. I think Kanban is a great tool I can - as a manager - have available in the toolkit in order to enforce what we actually discuss as developers all the time: work properly and effective and deliver on time / on quality / on budget.
- University of Sofia Bulgaria"...As expected seeing the sparks in the eyes of the students at the end of the lecture - we have very high score 4,84 (1-5 scale) - highest ever! (and that is counting the many 10 and 6+ scores as 5 :))..."
- Director R&D and QA at Aladdin"Moving to Scrum was made easier after this course (Certified Scrum Masters). If you're considering Scrum, there is no place better to start than here. After just two days, the transformation actually looks doable and much less daunting."
"Sea waves through window Visual process incrementally changing Cycle time is optimized Matsuo Basho weeping"
"Our trainer (Yuval Yeret) was very good - knowledgeable and articulated, created good energy and engagement." "Great balance between theory and practice." "The trainer was well versed with the materials and brought in real life examples." "We didn't shy away from tough questions. We allocated enough time to tackle them and provided answers grounded in both the SAFe theory and real life practice in the field"
It was a real pleasure! Not only was the Scrum training we took with AgileSparks super fun, it gave us all the tools we needed to start working agile. Even the most skeptical management members got on board. The change in the company was instant.
The Best! Yuval is an Outstanding Instructor who clearly articulates and brings his deep Agile Experience to guide you through the scaled Agile framework and how to apply this to your needs. Highly Recommended. Thank You Again for the excellent course!
“Yuval’s class is great! His broad experience as a consultant and active member of various agile communities helps in connecting the dots. He also added examples from his own experience to practically every aspect and subject of the class. His interactive teaching style stimulates conversation and learning by building on experiences and knowledge from him and class attendees.”
As octoScope’s software team grew, we found our progress has actually slowed down. And we were seriously considering reducing the software team because it became so difficult to keep them productive. So, our choice was to scale the team down to a few individuals who work well together or to find another way to scale up. Yuval spent a day training our software team on the Agile process. With the hands-on exercises, videos and his persuasive style, he convinced even the ultimate skeptics among us that Agile will help. Daniell then helped us set up Confluence and Jira and get the Agile process ticking at octoScope. We are gradually learning to use it and the impact has been astonishing. The rhythm of the Agile process with its daily stand-ups and bi-weekly demos, retros and grooming sessions forces us to define the work, acceptance criteria and prioritization of features. Auditing the daily stand-ups with our Boston and India teams, enables me to stay in touch with the team and respond to any challenges by, for example, re-prioritizing work so we continue making steady progress. The team is now engaged and productive. If done right, the Agile process shines the light on any roadblocks and idling that may be happening due to lack of work definition. To make Agile work takes disciplined effort and learning to use the tools.
It was easy to see that Yuval was more than just a SAFe SME (subject matter expert) but instead had a great breadth of lean-agile experience as well. This afforded him the ability to speak to nearly anyone's unique situations and maximize their learning value. This included both the personal learning level within SAFe as well as the professional level of their organization's challenges they are wanting to solve.
Yuval has the experience to back up his training style. Whenever anti-patterns cropped up he was able to put them down and exemplify the lean-agile mindset required to be a SAFe practitioner.
Second to none... I could have 'Sat at his Feet' for weeks!
I have been a certified practitioner in the 'Agile Space' for over 15 years, what he brings to the table is unadulterated excellence, passion, and a relentless commitment to the craft (i.e., the Agile Discipline). I have never been challenged and motivated to deliver excellence at this level in my entire career!