In this advanced workshop meant for onsite delivery you will be exposed to advanced topics/solutions in the field of Kanban and Lean Product Development, areas which are the current state of the art of Kanban thinking in the international community. You will understand why these advanced solutions are needed, how to design a system that includes them, and participate in engaging exercises and discussions touching the core of Kanban thinking.
This class is meant for on-site delivery for organizations already practicing Kanban.
Main Topics Covered
- Roles in Kanban
- Kanban Ceremonies
- Electronic Tools for managing Product Development flow
- Advanced Value Stream Mapping
- Advanced Kanban mechanics
- Release planning in a Flow world
- Tracking project and work health in a Kanban system
- Underlying principles of Flow