Agile for HR Workshop
This workshop is aimed at HR professionals whose organizations are moving or have moved to Agile and helps them with the following questions/challenges:
- What’s Agile all about? Why do we even need it?
- What is the impact on HR activities? Where should I be involved? What are the key areas I should pay attention to?
- Is Agile just for the Dev/R&D group or does it have wider implications?
- What happens to the managers once we go Agile?
- What happens to the organizational structure during the move to Agile?
- How does the change towards Agile look like? What are the main risks ?
- Will our people fit well into the Agile world? Will we need to replace some people? How to hire people who will fit well?
- What are the new roles that Agile requires and who should do them?
- Can we leverage Agile mindset and practices beyond the R&D group, e.g. for the HR department?
|Intro to Agile & Lean||The History of Management & The Agile Leadership Mindset|
|Motivation & Engagement in Agile||Continuous Improvement||Agile HR|