This four-day course will prepare you to lead an enterprise Agile transformation by leveraging the Scaled Agile Framework® (SAFe®). You will learn how to effectively apply the principles and practices of SAFe, including training with SAFe courseware, and coaching teams, launching Agile Release Trains, and building and managing an Agile portfolio. The first two days of the course—Leading SAFe—will provide you with the basis to teach SAFe to others, and if certified you’ll be eligible to teach the Leading SAFe course. The next two days focus exclusively on implementing SAFe.
Certification is optional to attendees. Those who achieve SPC certification are authorized to license SAFe training materials.
The course is intended for those who will be materially and directly involved in a SAFe adoption. This includes enterprise leaders, practitioners, change agents, and consultants responsible for implementing Agile programs and portfolios as part of an enterprise Lean-Agile change initiative.
Attendees typically include:
- Professional Services Consultants
- Business and Technology Executives and Leaders, Managers, Directors
- Portfolio Managers and Fiduciaries, Project/Program Management Office (PMO) personnel
- Development, QA and IT management
- Program and Project Managers
- Product and Product Line Managers
- Process Leads and Lifecycle Governance Personnel
- Enterprise, System and Solution Architects
- Internal Change Agents, Lean-Agile Center for Excellence, Agile Working Group