- Agile changes the world of Testing. Many Testers and especially Test/QA Center of Excellence leads feel like fish out of the water when taking their first steps on an agile project/initiative. Maybe you’re one of them?
- Agile Testing approaches help Testers and Testing Leads/Executives be more effective players in the world of Agile Teams and Scrum.
- Scaled Agile Testing takes an extra step and will help you and your people be effective players in the world of Agile Programs, Agile Release Trains, SAFe(tm), Kanban, System Teams, Portfolios and Value Streams.
- This workshop, available exclusively through AgileSparks is based on work of our coaches in the trenches and fills a gap between classic SAFe training and Agile Testing training.
Testimonials from previous classes
“Our trainer (Yuval Yeret) was very good – knowledgeable and articulated, created good energy and engagement.”
“Great balance between theory and practice.”
“The trainer was well versed with the materials and brought in real life examples.”
“We didn’t shy away from tough questions. We allocated enough time to tackle them and provided answers grounded in both the SAFe theory and real life practice in the field”
This workshop is mainly for Testing/Development leaders looking at how to apply agile to the testing/QA practice in their organization.
The most impact is achieved when representatives of Testing/QA AND Development attend the class together.
After taking the class you’ll be able to:
- Explain the need for Agile Testing and Scaled Agile Testing when your organization adopts agile at scale.
- Explain what is Scaled Agile Testing and assess how far from it your organization is.
- Explain the key Lean/Agile/Flow principles and their application to Testing/Automation at Scale.
- Define how Scaled Agile Testing as well as frameworks like SAFe impact the Testing/QA/Automation/Dev engineering roles in your organization.
- Integrate Acceptance-Test-Driven-Development Thinking into your agile process
- Plan for implementation of Acceptance-Test-Driven-Development Automation
- Organize your Testing/QA Center of Excellence to effectively support real agility throughout the development value stream/pipeline and on Agile Programs/Release Trains.
- Define what Continuous Quality means in your context.
- Establish a Test Automation Strategy that supports the journey towards Continuous Quality and is aligned with the Agile Test Automation Pyramid.
- Establish an effective change management plan to take you towards Continuous Quality / Scaled Agile Testing
Contact us for information about upcoming classes and private workshops.[/mk_fancy_title][mk_divider style=”thin_solid” divider_width=”custom_width” custom_width=”250″ thin_single_color=”rgba(255,255,255,0.3)” margin_top=”15″ margin_bottom=”35″][mk_button dimension=”flat” size=”large” align=”center” el_class=”popmake-contact-us-form” bg_color=”#1e73be” btn_hover_bg=”#363636″]CONTACT US >[/mk_button]