Scrum with Kanban – Enjoying the Best of Scrum AND Kanban/Flow
About the Professional Scrum with Kanban class
It isn’t about Scrum OR Kanban anymore. It is about how to bring them together effectively.
In The Professional Scrum with Kanban™ (PSK) class Scrum practitioners learn:
- how to define and visualize flow using Kanban together with the Scrum artifacts
- The importance and key techniques of limiting Work in Process
- Actively manage and improve the flow in Scrum’s events
- What their role would be when it comes to inspecting and adapting the Scrum Team’s workflow whether they are Scrum Masters, Product Owners, Development Team members or other stakeholders interested in improving flow in their organization.
This class is designed for all Scrum Practitioners, with an emphasis on Scrum Masters and leaders looking to help their teams and organizations optimize flow.
There are no upcoming events at this time.
TELL ME MORE. WHAT SHOULD I EXPECT OUT OF THE PROFESSIONAL SCRUM WITH KANBAN CLASS?
Over the 2 days, Scrum practitioners learn how to apply Kanban practices to their work.
Participants will learn flow theory and Kanban principles, play an immersive Kanban simulation, build Kanban boards for their Scrum teams, learn patterns for how to infuse Kanban’s thinking and practices into the Scrum events, artifacts, and roles.
There will also be time in class for the Professional Scrum Trainer (PST) to provide coaching on flow challenges that you and your classmates may be experiencing today or may in the future.
(visual created by Joshua Partogi, PST)
WHAT WILL I GET OUT OF THE PROFESSIONAL SCRUM WITH KANBAN COURSE?
- What principles and practices are needed to establish an effective flow in a Scrum environment.
- Patterns for adapting Scrum’s roles, events and artifacts to improve flow using key Kanban principles
- Understanding of the differences and similarities between Scrum and Kanban.
- Key lean/flow metrics used in Scrum with Kanban
- Modern estimation/forecasting Techniques
PSK1 Certification Assessments
All participants completing the Professional Scrum with Kanban course will receive a password to attempt the PSK assessment. The industry-recognized PSK certification requires a minimum passing score on this rigorous assessment.