Thank you for registering to our upcoming Scrum.org PSK class!
An order confirmation email is on its way. Make sure you can receive mail from AgileSparks.com and check your SPAM folder if you don’t see it.
Provided below is information we hope you will find helpful as you prepare for Professional Scrum with Kanban (PSK) class.
Highly Recommended Pre-work:
- We strongly encourage you to read (or re-read) the Kanban Guide for Scrum Teams (13 pages) and the Scrum Guide (17 pages) prior to the class.
- Read the A Kanban Primer for Scrum Teams and/or A Scrum Primer for Kanban Teams
- Take a quiz – Attempt the Scrum with Kanban Open and Scrum Open assessments. Bring to class questions you struggled with. All Open assessments are free to take, as many times as you’d like.
Some other optional preparation activities for your consideration:
- Think of key real-world or theoretical questions you want answered in class. Send me an email with those before the class.
- Spend some time reviewing https://www.scrum.org/resources/suggested-reading-professional-scrum-kanban and browsing some of the resources linked from it.
- Interview someone who’s familiar with using Scrum with Kanban about what they know about the topic, what they consider important to learn and what questions you should ask in class.
- Do a web hunt, starting with “Scrum Kanban” for concepts, phrases, myths, facts, TLA (Three-letter-acronyms). Summarize and be ready to share some highlights and ask questions that came up along the way.